Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just thought i'd share with you what i'm listening to. Maiden's "Live After Death" d1...[wow] haven't listened to this since before i drove a car.

·
Я - Ребен&#108
3,537 Posts
I'm the biggest Maiden Fan out!!!!

I have damn near every album...ie casset tape.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Been Maiden fan since '81, seen em live 5 or 6 times, recent stuff is a bit less though but since Dickenson has rejoined it is good times again

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
awesome. glad there are fans out there. in grade school i had all four walls of my bedroom and most of the ceiling *covered* in pages from Circus & Hit Parader.
Including a replica Eddie doll/mannequin thingy that came out of my wall.

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
Had Eddie on my dorm wall in college... I believe it was the Troopers album? Anyway, the one with the Union Jack on it. Creeped me out, I took tape and covered the 666 on the shoulder of his uniform.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Actually had Eddie and the # of the beast painted on an old army jacket when I was in Junior high. Love Maiden and Preist and all the great bands from that time. Going to see Queensryche and Preist next month at Hershey. Can't wait for that one. :mrgreen: :cool: :thefinger

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
Picture discs I still have. (Records/vinyl)

Planning to use this first one as my avitar at some pt.

·
Registered
284 Posts
I just busted out "Somewhere in Time", I had forgotten how much I loved Maiden back in the day. Theese guys rock :rockwoot: :rockwoot:

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
I saw them back in 85 or 86. I have a vinyl of Piece of Mind that has brains on platter imprinted on the record. Definitely one of the top 5 rock bands...

·
formerly GHOST RIDER
2,131 Posts
IRON MADIEN cool, grew up listening to heavy metal.. OZZY & METALLICA got me started...Saw METALLICA & GOD SMACK in concert, it was KILLER.I hope they come back again.

·
Registered
236 Posts
I have a bunch of Maiden songs loaded on my IPOD; I find it to be a great motivator on my mountain bike with it comes time to climb.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts