Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
that is absolutely gut-wrenching, i couldn't watch the whole thing. We've got to get them out of there damn it!

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
yeah why the fuck would we want to see that shit!!!

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
deezuhl said:
yeah why the fuck would we want to see that shit!!!
:+1:

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
If you watch closely on most of them, the GI's around the "victim" sure don't react like they're taking fire. The guy in the OP, who gets "shot" looks more like an edit. Just my opinion, but I think most of it is creative and not factual.

·
Registered
10,362 Posts
what kind of shit is that!. Why do we want to watch our boys being shot out by some chicken shit group calling them self the army of god. they hide like rats. if there they are a army. come out and fight!. using God's name to kill innocent people. a bunch of worthless pile of shit!!.

·
Registered
152 Posts
IMO we are doing the right thing. Im tired of the liberals just wanting us to pull everyone out and run home. i think we should just get in there, get it done and get out. for every action there should be a stonger reaction. thats how people learn. when they figure out that we can level their little villages if they kill one of our men, they will either stop killing our men, or run out of little villages.

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
They should cage those idiots closed and cut them off from the rest of the world so they can carry on and fucking kill eachother. Then all of them in other parts of the world shouting there mouths off, chuck them in a container or something and drop them out of a plane over their own shit country which they try to get away from themselves.

What the hell does a race strive for killing other people? They just can't get on with trying to live a normal happy life with there families etc. but keep on with this shit to prove some fucking useless point.

It is just freaking ridiculous....................................

·
Registered
65 Posts
viper man said:
Watch videos with Americans attacking Iraqi's we put our music to the videos. I guess they do the same. Get our troops out of there.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2448110092719070574&q=live+iraq
I dont know why you would even pt that crap on here. I could only barely watch 2 minutes of that then I had to turn it off. I just got back from over there and seen the kind of stuff our guys take and I honestly dont think it does them any good by showing that stuff over here. Although it does show some light to the civilians on what our guys go through over there.

1 - 20 of 131 Posts