Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which do you prefer iOS, or Android?

I used android flagship phones for years but after switching to iOS about 4 years ago I havent looked back.

iOS is faster, smoother, and more stable than any android I’ve ever used...

Also, having iMessage, Facetime and Airdrop is a huge plus...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
56 Posts
Android has been constantly improved, especially the latest versions. The problem with android is that sometimes it comes installed in cheap cell phones, unlike IOS that always installed in cell phones with the latest technology, but if you use android in a high-range phone you will be happy.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Android has been constantly improved, especially the latest versions. The problem with android is that sometimes it comes installed in cheap cell phones, unlike IOS that always installed in cell phones with the latest technology, but if you use android in a high-range phone you will be happy.
Ya, I used android in their flagship phones for multiple years..once I got to use iOS i instantly made the switch.. it was like a night and day difference in stability, smoothness and quality..I think if certain droid phones ran iOS, they would be much better..but for now iOS seems to be a much better operating system for mobile devices

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
501 Posts
You need to try out a note device if you like large phones that are crazy fast or the new one plus 7, I'm looking at the mcclaran edition. 90hz refresh rate and charge from dead to 80% in 30 min. I got my ex one and it is sick but I like the stylus on my note. Short of airdrop I don't see any type of edge with iPhones anymore. I'm an IT consultant and I like interconnectivity and not being locked down. Being able to share stuff with whatever I want to share with and install whatever I want to install. Plus try getting an iPhone to give live readouts wirelessly from a gen 5 with odb2...good luck

1 - 6 of 6 Posts