Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know what the deal is gents.

What the fuck do I get LOL?

·
Registered
168 Posts
I switched to the Iphone 4, from the droid. This Iphone is the "WORST PIECE OF SHIT" I have ever owned it drops at calls constantly I would bet I loose 6 to 8 calls a day and when it is not busy droping calls it will drop a call and dial a random number just out of the blue. Yesterday morning my wife called me to make sure I was up for work,dropped the call, she called me back dropped call again, she called me back it dropped that call after about 10 seconds and dialed 911. I couldn't stop the call because the screen was blank so the 911 operator asked what my emergency was I had to explain my phone is a piece of shit.. I hate this fucking thing I have taken it back and replaced the sim card 4 times, nothing. Tried talking to at & t they sent me to apple store they tell me to go home and reboot it, Nothing, so I make another apt. he runs a check on it and tells me it shows no dropped calls I said "BULLSHJIT" so he tells me to reboot it again and if that doesn't work to make another apt and maybe replace the phone..... I got so fuckin mad it him i started yelling to replace this piece of shit right fuckin now. They did so right then. So I got a brand new piece of shit,it does the exact same shit as the other piece of shit. It face dials, drops calls freezes up, has shitty at&t coverage, but the camera is sure swell:headshake I miss my droid and verison

·
Registered
782 Posts
Operator: 911, what is your emergency?
Angry Man: MY PHONE IS A PIECE OF SHIT
Operator: Alritey, we'll send the firing squad immediately.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

rep sent foo

·
Squid
6,017 Posts
Sounds like you got a bad phone! I have the iPhone 4 right now and have never lost a call or experienced anything like you and neither have the 15 other people I know with the iPhone 4!!! Best phone out there forsure!!!

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Just check Att coverage map to make sure you'll be good!! I love my iphone 4, best phone ever!!!

Heres the map

·
Judge Dredd Mod
9,188 Posts
I have a iPhone4 with iOS 4.1 and since upgrading to 4.1 haven't had any problems. With iOS4 though it got pretty bad with the proximity sensor, bluetooth, and signal problems. Not any more, they seem to have fixed those issues. Mine is also jailbroken and rooted so I have mine pretty the way I want it which is sweet. ATT is pretty good here in Austin too so we don't have the signal issues some others have had in other places. That being said I LOVED my HTC X7510 Athena with Windows Mobile 6.X. I hacked it too and made it run more like Windows, and it was an overall great phone and good OS. Windows Mobile 7 looks good but I dont know if it is as configurable as Android or jailbroken iOS4.1. We will see.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thx guys, just got the iphone today, fuck it looks like its fine for me now.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
I played with the windows 7 phone the other day and I didn't like it at all, also played with the iphone 4 and there is nothing significantly different from the old iphone. The droid based devices are far superior to both phones in my opinion. I have the droid x and love it.

·
Registered
874 Posts
Android all the way!

·
Just trolling
2,618 Posts
My big thing with apple is compatibility everyone builds shit for these phones from my car stereo to home stereos and everything! Plus iTunes is where its at- thats why iphone people stay. the phone itself is just as good as any other:thumbsup: howevery i do love my 3gs im waiting for verizon to get iphones net year and than we'll upgrade and get off this shitty network!

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
I got rid of a 3GS for a droid, now the first one was a piece (Motorola Backflip) but the HTC Aria and the Samsung Captivate I have now are both awesome. I have my Captivate rooted and a custom rom loaded that got rid of all the ATT bloatware. It is wicked fast and to be honest blows the Iphone 3GS out of the water and we still have that phone as well.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
sounds like you got a bad phone! I have the iphone 4 right now and have never lost a call or experienced anything like you and neither have the 15 other people i know with the iphone 4!!! Best phone out there forsure!!!
:+1:

·
Registered
770 Posts
my wife has the iphone 4 and i have the desire and waiting on the desire hd here..i like them both for there own reasons..ill be selling my desire for an iphone 4..yeah the desire is awesome and better but for what i use my phone for and since my ipod was stolen yesterday the iphone is just more what i would use now..

both are great..shes had no problems with hers besides dumb things that are her fault..

win7 though? i hate it..worst os ever on a phone..i dont like the feel of it at all..

·
Registered
55 Posts
had the iphone 4 since july and love it... had a few dropped calls (like 2 a week) for a few weeks but that was it... i have heard of some duds, but hell, get it replaced... as far as deciding between phones, it's all in what you want... i researched some comparisons between the iphone and droid-x and the iphone barely came out on top... but what the droid x had over the iphone, i didn't give two shits about... the keyboard capabilities were a bit better, expandable memory, bigger (but less quality) screen, more MP camera (but yet again, the quality actually sucks, i've seen pics and video on it and it's quite terrible for what it SHOULD be... and pics/vids are a big thing for me)...

so, again, it's really what YOU want... i love the iphone 4 (yet i hateHATEhAtE itunes) and what it has to offer...

my .02....................good luck!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts