Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres a very interesting topic over on the daytona forums. The bloke who developed the linkage plates is a friend of mine ,quite cluey and can seriously ride.

http://www.triumph675.net/forum/showthread.php?t=26006

I have always wondered if the zx10's would benefit from something like this. specially the first generation of the zx10's with that rear shock. Ive heard the dog bone lengths are a bit wrong. anyone throw more light on this :).

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
Interesting especially since I have swapped so many suspension parts onto my bike. My current setup is an 08 arm with 08 shock linked with 05 6r bones all on an 06 10r. I have only rode it once on a cool day so I do not have a good judgement yet on the handeling characteristics but it felt good on the street.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
keep us posted. I know the 04 has an issue which is rectified with a longer swingam. Im keen to know what happens when you put an 08 swingarm on an 04

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
keep us posted. I know the 04 has an issue which is rectified with a longer swingam. Im keen to know what happens when you put an 08 swingarm on an 04
Really? Rectified with a longer swingarm? What swingarm is that? I don't know, I haven't heard of anybody complaining of any suspension issues. I did a swingarm swap purely for looks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts