Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a friend at work who is big into one of those online games. I don't know anything about those games, but he and his wife have names and characters from what I could gather. I guess he somehow hosts a bunch of gamers? Anyway, he got into an argument with his wife, so to make it up to her, he brought home a rose and laid it on her keyboard. That woke up her monitor and her e-mail was open. Right there in front of him was a love letter to some guy that plays these online games with them (the guy lives in Australia). Apparently, his wife and this Australian guy have already made wedding plans. Other guys I have talked to say this isn't unusual. They say lots of marriages end due to chat rooms, etc. Is this really all that common?

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
ok......DONT KILL HER! or tell your "freind" not to kill her! cops hate that shit more than wheelies!

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Well me and Hotee have been talking....

Yeah right, my wife would kill me. :crackup: :spit:

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
yeah dude... that SUCKS... i dont know much about that.. but my situation is sorta similar... yea, my ex and i have been broken up for a while and we alloweed each other to have friends with the exception of we could have friends as long as it was nothing more... yea, i stayed true to this but some guy found her and claims to be in love with her... but all i can say is that he wont challenege me or face me and tell me how he feels... might be believeable if he could face me but yea she denies it and he claims it.. and im at a loss also....

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
My ex wife met some guy on line in a chat room. Next thing I know she is flying to Chicago once a month and claims it was for her job. This went on for about five months and one day I needed to contact her about a charge on a card and no answer on the cell so I called her job to get a number and they say she was on leave for three days. After I confronted her she denied it and for some odd reason she moved to Chicago. I met my new wife on line and its been a wonderful experience. I hope I didnt steal her from anyone.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Happens a lot my man. Guys have got into these rooms/chat rooms/myspace..whatever and hooked up. Gals get into it saying that they are just friends and chatting,,whatever. Noone thinks that it's cheating because it's online and not personal. But as your friend found out,,it got personal quick. Online ppl can be whoever they want to be,,sweet,understanding,caring,whatever. Find your friends soon to be ex(hopefully) in a year or so and see if she is as "smitten" as she is now....almost sure she will be as unhappy as she is now..
IMHO

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
zx10x2 said:
After I confronted her she denied it and for some odd reason she moved to Chicago. I met my new wife on line and its been a wonderful experience. I hope I didnt steal her from anyone.
Thats kinda funny cause my wife met someone online and just moved to Brentwood, CA. WTF Dood :crackup:

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
zx7rydr said:
Thats kinda funny cause my wife met someone online and just moved to Brentwood, CA. WTF Dood :crackup:
:heyyou: I set myself up for that one. :crackup:

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Now a days any freaking thing can happen anywhere anytime anyplace............................................nothing surprises me anymore.

·
Registered
364 Posts
I had an aquaintance who's wife was cheating on him via web cam. My ex wife was a truck dispatcher and met her fling over the phone and internet. My new wife is computer illiterate.

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
Thats why I live in the woods cause the girls aren't smart enough to use computers, lol.

That sucks for sure though

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
People are so pathetic.

I cant understand why someone would cheat. If it ever happens to me I pray to God that I don't go on a killing spree...SERIOUSLY.

I guess marriage doesn't mean anything to some people. :angryfire

in other words, I wouldn't' blame it on the internet, but stupid people.

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts
hillcountry10r said:
in other words, I wouldn't' blame it on the internet, but stupid people.
I concur. Internet just gives a cheater a means to an end. They'll find a way no matter what if they have that in their mind. And anyone who thinks they are "in love" just from chatting online and emails... has serious issues anyway!

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
miykl said:
I concur. Internet just gives a cheater a means to an end. They'll find a way no matter what if they have that in their mind. And anyone who thinks they are "in love" just from chatting online and emails... has serious issues anyway!
i've got issues!! cycle world, motorcyclist, sport rider.......:wink:

BD

1 - 20 of 31 Posts