Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Beginner w/29k miles :o)
3,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.motoress.com/femalerideday2008.asp

International Female Ride Day a synchronized day worldwide where women motorcycle riders "JUST RIDE" -- demonstrating their enjoyment and in most cases, passion for motorcycle riding. The campaign was created with the aim of highlighting the number of women who ride and building female rider awareness -- encouraging other women to take up the activity. The event places a spotlight on the female rider and celebrates the countless numbers who do--riders new to the activity or those who have had the pleasure all their lives!

The campaign’s slogan of "JUST RIDE" is a simple request of women riders and is by this method female rider awareness is created and enjoyed. Its concept is not attached to a charity, nor is it a fundraiser or for that fact, a controlled event--riders are free to make the day entirely as they so wish. Women are invited to join in, enjoy the camaraderie Internationally and be on their motorcycle on the first Friday each May -- Friday 2 May 2008.

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
:thumbsup:

·
Chairman of the Board
16,049 Posts
Cool, Power to the people... no...hell no we wont go...no...uhhhh...were not gonna take it...no....

Seriously thats way :cool:.
Promote it mine, I love to see women riding!

·
I really need to get out of the house
13,309 Posts
They are having it here tonight, if the weather warms up, Im going!

Ill take pictures for you Wicked if any of that happens!!!!:lol:

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,371 Posts
We should have this everyday or at least on Sat and Sundays

·
Mythical Mod of Yore
4,465 Posts
not sure about where you guys live, but here in ATL females on bikes is REALLY taking off...fewer and fewer on the backs of bikes and more on their own...I love it. I'm spoiled. If the SigO and I were to ever break up I doubt I could ever date someone who didn't ride...

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
LOL....I am about to go down to the Kawi dealer here and stakeout female buyers!!
And as they ride out I'll stop and ask for thier number!!>lol

·
I really need to get out of the house
13,309 Posts
It is getting more popular here to with the ladies....I think the 250 Ninja is a

nice looking bike, so that will help too.:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts