Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
yehzx10r said:
I like the addition to the tank. I never liked how the rear of the tank slopes so much.
You, obviously never get into a full tuck on your 10. I do occasional track days and that fugly lump would suck.

·
Man About Town
1,076 Posts
zeta xray said:
You, obviously never get into a full tuck on your 10. I do occasional track days and that fugly lump would suck.

Or a full sack up against it.
:thumbsup:

:throwup:

·
Registered
702 Posts
zeta xray said:
I've been fully tucked on the 10 plenty of times on the track. Don't know about you, but when I fully tuck, I move back in the seat.

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
That piece does make the tank seem more like a zx9 or 6 or 900rr as in you are more IN the bike. Ive alwyays found the bke comfy as is though.

Kind of ugly as an add on, could be cushiony like a ski vest or beer cooly material.

If they offered a whole tank built out that way, with the extra half gallon or whatever capacity it would add, then that would be real interesting option.

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
yehzx10r said:
I've been fully tucked on the 10 plenty of times on the track. Don't know about you, but when I fully tuck, I move back in the seat.
Yes, on the straights. But I am also tucked when going through corners and I find that I fit the contours of the stock tank very closely. After riding the ZX10 many other bikes do not feel as comfortable when I "assume the position". Please don't tell me that you have that lump on that beautiful bike in your avatar.

·
Registered
702 Posts
zeta xray said:
Yes, on the straights. But I am also tucked when going through corners and I find that I fit the contours of the stock tank very closely. After riding the ZX10 many other bikes do not feel as comfortable when I "assume the position". Please don't tell me that you have that lump on that beautiful bike in your avatar.
hahaha...don't worry, I do not have that lump on my bike.

·
Registered
6,354 Posts
how in the hell did you read anything on that website.

·
Registered
6,354 Posts
Thanks YSR50.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts