Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,

We've had several folks buying from us recently who apparently found us through this forum. So I thought I'd offer up a group buy for y'all since we are the US distributor for the Speedo Healer (electronic speedo correction device).

If you're interested, please post up here. Or if there are other things that you would like to see a GB on for the 10R, let me know and I'll see what I can do. Granted we (like most dealers) are still working on getting all the new stuff for the 10R added to our site, but we're happy to source parts for you if the major aftermarket manufacturers produce it.

For those of you who don't know me/us...Cal-Sportbike is a sportbike parts/accessory shop on Angeles Crest with a strong internet presence (hey...we're nerds, what can I say?). I am also the west coast director for Sportbike Track Time running track events and schools across the state. I have worked hard to build a solid rep, and welcome anyone wanting background info on us to check forums like Honda Sportbike Network or R6 MessageNet or Gixxer.com or OneDownFiveUp.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Retail on the Kawi plug-n-play unit is $84.99. This takes most people about 10 minutes to install.

The way I've been doing group buys on these;
10 units is $77 with free US domestic-48 ground shipping
20 units is $68 with same shipping as above

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
569 Posts
Note to other forum members: I pruchased the SpeedoHealer from Cal-Sportbike, and couldn't be happier (other than I paid full retail!). The kit is truly plug & play - very easy to install & program. SpeedoHealer provides an on-line calculator that takes the guess work out of programming. Very nice.

I looked at both the SpeedoHealer and YellowBox, and I think the SpeedoHealer beats it hands down. Wider adjustment range, on-the-fly unit conversion (mph to kph, or vice versa,. just pull over and make the change - granted not important on a ZX-10R because it can do this as well), independent dedicated logical units for calibration & unit conversion, ODO optimization mode, SmartTRIP for better ODO accuracy over time, top speed recall, etc. It truly has it all.

I was also very happy with my limited experience with Cal-Sportbike. The unit was shipped and at my door within my expected time frame. If they are offering a discount, and you have considered something like this, DO IT!

·
I really need to get out of the house
11,176 Posts
Gadamit! I haven't gotten in a group purchase yet.
Ordered my speedo healer 2 days ago. :cry:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Todd,

I am very wary of the people behind Speedo Healer!?

I have E-mailed on a daily basis to: Sales Inquiries:

[email protected]

Product Inquiries:

[email protected]

Technical Support:

[email protected]

All emails will be answered within 12 hours.

We are located in Hungary, Europe.

Further contact information will be provided upon request.

NO RESPONSE AND NO FURTHER CONTACT INFORMATION FROM THEM EVER

MAYBE YOU COULD FILL US IN WITH THESE PEOPLE SINCE THEY DO NOT RESPOND! Who are they why don't they respond if we need tech support?

Todd,
I just want to know one thing. WILL THE SPEEDO HEALER remove the TOP SPEED limitation on a KAWASAKI 2004 ZX10R? The same question I tried to ask the Hungary boys in E-mails and they will not respond; it leeds a savy internet person as me to believe they are avoiding my ass! LET THE TRUTH BE TOLD TODD!

·
Registered
17 Posts
If you say on your reputation that it will,

I will but one and test and report back in 60 days with timming slips to prove this.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Saw this on your Web-Site: Do you stand by your reputation that this Unit the Speedo Healer removes the TOP SPEED limitation on a 2004 Kawasaki
ZX10R? Also how it works (removing top speed) would be helpfull to see if you know much about the units you are promoting and selling with the below gaurantees.

he SpeedoHealer electric speedometer and odometer recalibration unit is here with plug-n-go units for Honda, Kawasaki, and Yamaha, and standard (splicing) units for all other brands!

* Typical uses
- Eliminating "factory inaccuracy", which may be as much as 10%
- Account for changes in tire size/profiles
- Make gear ratio changes, such as sprocket conversions on motorcycles
- By-pass the in-built factory speed limiter (not for Suzukis with Gear Position Sensor)
- Mile or kilometer conversion on import vehicles
- Adjust for new speedo face-plate with different scale
- Requirement for absolute accurate odometer or speedometer
- Requirement to characterize the display unit of the vehicle (stability, error % and linearity)

What do you gain with SpeedoHealer?
- Accurate speedometer and/or odometer no matter what you change on your vehicle
- Your odometer won't show more miles/kms than you ride (RESALE VALUE!)
- Top Speed Memory (Ever wondered HOW FAST you were going?)
- Safety: your speedometer will always clearly indicate your actual speed, without lag
- Your top speed won't be restricted by the factory speed limiter (not for Suzukis with Gear Position Sensor)
- Optimal performance (certain vehicles require accurate speed signal to deliver the most performance)

Product highlights
- Widest calibration range (-69.9% to +99.9%) along with the finest increments (0.1%)
- The best accuracy (0.025%)
- Have the most features
- Plug-n-Go Kits are available for Honda, Yamaha, and Kawasaki (Suzuki coming next!)
- Quick and easy setup through the on-line calculator
- 100% weather proof design, it is built to last
- The lightest re-calibrator with the most compact dimensions
- Each unit is extensively tested prior to shipping. Guaranteed to work.

CHECK IT OUR HERE....just $84.99 for the new Version 2 with top speed recall and a smaller design

·
Registered
17 Posts
Here is what just happened when I sent a new E-mail from another e-mail addy. Asking to buy 4 units with no questions re: Top Speed limitations

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly?

I have been sending E-mails to you for many days to all your departments regarding

if the Speedo Healer WILL REMOVE TOP SPEED LIMITATION ON A 2004 Kawasaki ZX10R.

You have NOT responded to that E-mail address or my Questions at all.

Now that I have used another E-mail and asked to buy 4 units I get an E-mail back in
5 minutes!

FUCK YOU for that and now answer the question or I post this E-mail on every motorcycle site I can think of.

The next move is up to you. I WILL make sure this gets spread far and wide.

----- Original Message -----
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 15:42:45 +0200
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: FW: 4 Units

> Hi,
>
> Thank you for your inquiry.
> Please contact Cal-Sportbike in California:
>
> http://www.calsportbike.com
> [email protected]
> Tel: (760) 249 8890
>
> I'm sure you'll get some discount :)
>
> with Kind Regards,
> /Norbert
> SpeedoHealer.com
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: badboy [mailto:[email protected]]
> Sent: Friday, June 11, 2004 15:31
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: 4 Units
>
>
> Hi, I need 4 Speedo Healer units what is the best way to order?
>
> I live in California.
>
> Thank you.
>
>

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Badboy,

I am not quite sure who your attempting to threaten. If the speedohealer people wont respond to your email, I would guess that they wouldnt come here to post.

If your threatening Cal Sportbikes (Todd), keep in mind, he doesnt make the speedohealer boxes (that I am aware of) & that he is the US Distributor of them.

In under 2 hours this morning you posted 4 times, Todd is on the west coast & I am sure he will respond to whatever he should be responding to. I admit after reading all four posts, I dont know who your complaining too.

Either way, dont get nutty until you have given him a few days to respond to this.

badboy99 said:
Thanks for getting back to me so quickly?

I have been sending E-mails to you for many days to all your departments regarding.

if the Speedo Healer WILL REMOVE TOP SPEED LIMITATION ON A 2004 Kawasaki ZX10R.

You have NOT responded to that E-mail address or my Questions at all.

Now that I have used another E-mail and asked to buy 4 units I get an E-mail back in
5 minutes!

FUCK YOU for that and now answer the question or I post this E-mail on every motorcycle site I can think of.

The next move is up to you. I WILL make sure this gets spread far and wide.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts