Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the last year I have been regularly reading and learning a lot on several forums and have realized ZX10R.NET is by far the most knowledgeable. Other forums I frequent are the BMW, R1, and GSXR forums. Wonder why ZX10R.NET is so superior?!

·
All show and all go 10r
5,921 Posts
It would be the people who join not the site itself. I rarely see an idiot on a Kawasaki. Usually really nice people too. Here the majority of people just want to see others enjoy the sport as much as possible or share their own enjoyment. Worst forum I've seen is Ducati.ms.

·
Registered
414 Posts
I definitely agree this site is one of the best out there. There's a really good bunch of guys here, and for the most part everyone just wants to help eachother out it seems.

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,369 Posts
I definitely agree this site is one of the best out there. There's a really good bunch of guys here, and for the most part everyone just wants to help eachother out it seems.
I try to help everyone I can...
:sbucks:

·
Registered
414 Posts
I agree. This is the greatest forum I've ever seen. It seems the people here just want to help out. I've seen on many occasions someone asking a common question that has been asked several times but instead of saying "Search for it!!" or "That's what the search button is for!", they just answer the question...or even better, link a thread with the answers your looking for. To me that's above and beyond and much appreciated.

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
If only everyone else could understand the Starbucks analogies.

I just finished my venti -3 +5...hope it spins me up faster than the stock gearing latte.
Not the -3/+5. This man is going to have a heart attack. Please call Am-be-lamps!

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,369 Posts
If only everyone else could understand the Starbucks analogies.

Not sure why everyone else wouldn't understand, I thought I was very clear. Spoke to one of the MODS here to have it listed in our next ZX-10R Newsletter for June 2012. I'm really excited.

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
I think the real reason this forum is good is because we're all morons who don't know better.
:+1:And this has been proven thread and thread again!

·
Registered
409 Posts
triumphrat.org (specifically the speed triple section)

ive been on there as well as here since i picked up my S3. its incredibly helpful. very knowledgeable people there. then again, triumph doesnt exactly attract squids like gsxrs do so i guess that could explain it

·
Registered
565 Posts
Yeah, this one is the best I've encountered. Lots of relevant info, a lot of other forums just call everyone squids and try to belittle each other as if they are excellent riders.
Kawiforums being the worst.

·
Is still Slo
1,538 Posts
This forum is definitely a step up from many others I have been on. Worst forum ever for myself was the BMW car forums. We all know there will be biased people but damn many of them think their cars are built by the hand of god himself.

·
Registered
414 Posts
This forum is definitely a step up from many others I have been on. Worst forum ever for myself was the BMW car forums. We all know there will be biased people but damn many of them think their cars are built by the hand of god himself.
I hear ya...bimmerforums.net is the worst, followed by IS300.net for me

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,556 Posts
There is a lot of good, knowledgeable, helpin' out, folks on a local forum that I'm on. I rode a Gen2 636 before my 10R so I was a member on Kawiforums. Back then there was a lot of talk on the Gen2 636's so the site was a good match for me. It seems these days that site is over run by a bunch of immature Ninja 250R ridin' newbies....

I prefer to come to .net for all my ZX-10R specific questions. Other questions I may just post on my local forum. And then sometimes I post it on both :).

But yes, .net has a lot of knowledgeable and passionate folks.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Of course you are faster
2,062 Posts
TLPlanet.com and TLZone.net are pretty good too. Alot of really good people, older guys who like to ride and don't really have alot to prove. Not alot of chest pounding.

As I tell BigCat10R... we all got a big penis... now lets ride.

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
TLPlanet.com and TLZone.net are pretty good too. Alot of really good people, older guys who like to ride and don't really have alot to prove. Not alot of chest pounding.

As I tell BigCat10R... we all got a big penis... now lets ride.
:spit::thumbsup:

REGULATOOOOORS, MOUNT UP!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts