Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i posted this in my other thread but it looks like the thread died.

how much do you think insurance would be for a 17 year old and a zx6r?
i have no accidents and no tickets.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Alot, I am 25 and single and have a perfect record and my 10 costs me almost a hundred a month..... I think I can get cheaper insurance elsewhere but I am too lazy to find out....

·
Registered
174 Posts
zx10r_rider_08 said:
i posted this in my other thread but it looks like the thread died.

how much do you think insurance would be for a 17 year old and a zx6r?
i have no accidents and no tickets.
At your age with a Sport Bike. Get ready to Bend Over :spankbw: :nutkick:
Sorry.

·
Banned
319 Posts
just wait till you turn 30 yrs old then you can get the ($28.00 a month full coverage and under a month club) .........but if you want to buy to i suggest you get a fresh new can of ......

Attachments

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
at 17 years old you will not get full coverage for under 3.5k a year ive looked. most insurance companies will quote you online. type in your info and find out. i pay 660 a year through progressive for liability and comprehensive.

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
go on your parents insurance if u can. otherwise, lube up and get ready to take it, hard.

im 27. 1 accident that wasnt my fault, 1 lowside at the track that was my fault. I pay $285 a year full w/ State Farm. :dontknow:

·
Registered
274 Posts
I just got another quote for my r6 today of full: $1,922.00. $357.00 down 11 payments of $184.91 ahhh my ass hurts. That is progressive $250.00 deductibles with defensive drive course. Note: I have no estiblished insurance 26 yrs old. No accidents or tickets though just never need to get my own policy until now.

·
Registered
373 Posts
You guys all got lucky. I was looking at get insurance when i was going to buy a gsxr750( thank god i didnt) and they want $1200 down and close to 6k a year on top of that.I do hav a lot of tickets tho.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I have plenty of speeding tickets and an exhibition driving ticket as well, 29 years old, and state farm full coverage for $30/month.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I am seconding the state farm cheap insurance, the way to I do it is I have an old cheap truck with liability insurance, then put the bike on as a second vehicle and it costs me about 200.00 a year for each bike, have a 6rr and 10r. My other suggestion would be to check with progressive, they seem to be good, basically just shop around and see who can do what, paying the numbers I see above is just crazy!! I live in Southern California and we don't get hit that hard, those insurance people are so f'd up!!!! Good luck man.

·
Registered
987 Posts
i guess im taking it pretty hard mines 900 a year

1 - 20 of 27 Posts