Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For some reason when I hold the button and the L starts flashing, a few seconds, than number one shows up, I put in first gear the 1 just keeps flashing for like 10 minutes and more and nothing happens

Im lost here guys some help please,

I dont have a rear stand though, so what I do is sit on the bike and leave the run on but dont start the engine

and hold the button for 3 secs, than the L shows up, flashes and than number one comes up

than I put the gear in 1 and it just keeps flashing, if I push the button again, the U will show up, but the when I put it back in neutral the gear selector is at 0, but when I go to 1 again it is still in 0

:dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::dontknow:

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks brother, will check it out

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Already have the manual, follow the steps still no chance.

Im really stuck on this guys, dont know what is going on, when I want to change the tre level it works, the gear selection though just goes to 1 and does not learn

dont know what is going on

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
anyone guys??

·
Registered
453 Posts
Try disconnecting the connectors and make sure that you have them actually making solid wire to wire contact (you might have to push the actual wires deeper inside of the connectors). Also try re-routing the wire from the G.I. Pro along a route away from any and all other wires as they can interfer with the signal. That's what did it for me.

Good luck.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Try disconnecting the connectors and make sure that you have them actually making solid wire to wire contact (you might have to push the actual wires deeper inside of the connectors). Also try re-routing the wire from the G.I. Pro along a route away from any and all other wires as they can interfer with the signal. That's what did it for me.

Good luck.
Thanks buddy, I am thinking actually the one white wire might not be pushed in far enough in to the housing, will take it apart tonight and try again.

Man I was up till 1am working on the bike, got home at like 11pm hehe, but man that is the love you have and cant wait for tommorow to install the new mods

thx bro :eek:ccasion1:eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sot still no luck guys, but its giving me a FI red light guys, that is what Im getting on there with a red light flashing

that is while the Gipro is not self learning and its on 0 I get a red Fi flashing

when I have the GIPRO in self learning it is gone no FI red light

1 - 8 of 8 Posts