Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, did a search around the site the other day and found some great stuff on power commanders but I just wanted to post my own story. First of all the install was very straight forward, anyone can install it, just takes a short amount of time and a little patience, especially with the damn airbox. Anyways, I didnt think it would make a difference on the stock map but I took it for a short ride after the install and it seemed to bog down real bad and then took off harder than it ever has before. Its not custom mapped yet, I am gonna try and get that done tomorrow night, I gotta change the oil and all that good stuff too. I know its probably gonna run like $hit until its tuned but I didnt figure the stock map would change too much, I dont know too much about the PC so can anyone confirm my story. Thanks.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, i tried to do a little tuning tonight, I am totally lost right now but looking forward to getting it tuned just right but its gettin kinda cold outside and too many deer and too many neighbors around my house to be making test runs. Gonna go to a deserted road or maybe the strip this weekend. I tried the muzzy map on the pc website but it still seemed to bog a little bit but not as bad as it did. That map is for a full system and I only have a slip on so Im gonna try a couple other things later on this weekend. If anyone has some advice then it will be greatly appreciated. Thanks again.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Installed my PCIII last week didn't try the stock map that comes with it tried the Racefit map to suit the slash or mega .. Just a bit unsure what map would be the best for the Racefit Growler tho :dontknow:

·
Registered
523 Posts
:wink: Cheers FAF might give that a try this weekend

1 - 7 of 7 Posts