Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a KILLER deal on these TI slip-ons- $399.00 shipped and I put them on today. Coincidentally it was about 70* outside which was great considering it shouldnt have been over 45* :thumbsup::thumbsup:

They sound terrific.. louder then I thought.

I bought the bike in last August 09, have put 1500 miles on it and dumped about $1100 into it....

Next up are new tires...

·
Registered
6,532 Posts
yeah it was definetly abnormally warm today here... too bad my bike still isnt on the road, cause i would have taken advantage of this fine day

looks good man

·
Blitzkrieg
4,473 Posts
looks nice! cant go wrong with akra...

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Ok, stop rubbing it in. It was raining and cold here today. Are u guys happy now?:heyyou::eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok, stop rubbing it in. It was raining and cold here today. Are u guys happy now?:heyyou::eek:ccasion1
...And the Bruins are in first place in their division- Senators SUCK! :thefinger

·
Team Green Baby!
2013 MV Agusta Brutale 1090RR
1,519 Posts
It felt like early Fall! Too bad I couldn't take advantage of the weather. Clean Akras btw. Are those slip ons or bolt ons? They look like bolt ons.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It felt like early Fall! Too bad I couldn't take advantage of the weather. Clean Akras btw. Are those slip ons or bolt ons? They look like bolt ons.
bolt-ons

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
looks great man, nice looking bike

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
Good shit, always like the solar yellow, very cool color and those tit/carbon look great!!!

4thkawa it was 80 today down here

^^^I was so cold :crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts