Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I installed the MGP Growler I bought from Juicebox on this forum. I painted the pipe flat black. I think it came out alright and it sounds nice. It's better than the stock can and it will keep me happy until I get a full akra...

Attachments

·
Registered
641 Posts
sounds pretty darn good huh? I like mine. Pops a lot though now. But nothing too major.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sounds pretty darn good huh? I like mine. Pops a lot though now. But nothing too major.
You know what I actually like the way this can pops, sounds mean.... hahaha

·
Registered
641 Posts
Yeah, it sounds great for the $$$. Dig the pops. When I threw the Akra link pipe onto it it was poppin' like crazy and exhaust note turned to poop. Def sounded like it needed a tune with that. But on it's own, just the growler sounds killer. If anything, a hair too quiet.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
does it pop like this?

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah, it sounds great for the $$$. Dig the pops. When I threw the Akra link pipe onto it it was poppin' like crazy and exhaust note turned to poop. Def sounded like it needed a tune with that. But on it's own, just the growler sounds killer. If anything, a hair too quiet.
I thought it sounded quiet at first but it seems the more I ride it the louder it gets. I guess it just needs to be broken in, who knows:dontknow: My buddy was driving his car and I passed him up so he could hear how it sounded and he said it sounded bad ass. Im happy for now until I can fork out the cash for a full system.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
I'm a fan of the .40/Smith and Wally.
I have a 27,22 and 22c myself.
The 18 is the bomb! 9x19 fully auto.A true Auto-pistol.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm a fan of the .40/Smith and Wally.
I have a 27,22 and 22c myself.
The 18 is the bomb! 9x19 fully auto.A true Auto-pistol.
Yeah can't go wrong with that.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Hey man, glad your happy with it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts