Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I got rid of the fish tail tonight. I had been looking and I guess I'm cheap because I didn't want to spend $60 to $120 for an eliminator kit. I found one on eBay out of Canada that cost me about $30. It doesn't have a tag light and I guess some of you have to have one to pass inspection but we don't have inspections in Alabama so... :mrgreen: Anyway, I'm liking it alright:

Oh, and I'm working on getting rid of that stock can...

·
Registered
74 Posts
That looks really good I just bought the same one.I'm planning to cut the ''ears'' for the signal lights off because I have the Clear Alternatives tailight.If you decide you need the tag light I'm told someone makes small LED lights that are used in place of the tag bolts.

·
Registered
411 Posts
who the hell do u think you are?? you think we wanna look at pictures you've posted up of your @§§??

Well it looks great! :thumbsup: haaaa

I want to be able to change my ninja to white or blue whenever I want... they all look so freaking good.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the comments

That looks really good I just bought the same one.I'm planning to cut the ''ears'' for the signal lights off because I have the Clear Alternatives tailight.If you decide you need the tag light I'm told someone makes small LED lights that are used in place of the tag bolts.
If I decide I want the tag light I'll look you up but I think I'm good for now.

Damn that pipe looks huge from the back lol... Rim tape does look good tho, where did you get it??
Tape came from eBay too. I know, I've got to get rid of that huge can. I'm working on it just doing some little things first like I removed the "Ninja" tonight:

·
Registered
540 Posts
Is that the kit I posted up a while ago? is it from rrabana on ebay? Looks good.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Is that the kit I posted up a while ago? is it from rrabana on ebay? Looks good.
Yes that's it. Easy install. I did have to use two washers on both turn signals to get them tighten down but I have tons of washers so no big deal. I'm loving the looks of this kit.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Yes that's it. Easy install. I did have to use two washers on both turn signals to get them tighten down but I have tons of washers so no big deal. I'm loving the looks of this kit.
I was using the stock turn signals too but I wound up buying some aftermarket LEDs for like $25. It fits perfect because it's not as bulky as the oem lights. Yeah I dont understand why people pay double, even triple for just a bracket.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I was using the stock turn signals too but I wound up buying some aftermarket LEDs for like $25. It fits perfect because it's not as bulky as the oem lights. Yeah I dont understand why people pay double, even triple for just a bracket.
I really think the companies that charge so much do so because of the tag light. The kits I see without them are like $30-$40 and the ones with them are $60-$120. I just don't really need the tag light so I went the cheap way out.

I'm also looking into getting some smaller turn signals but the stock ones will be fine for now.

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
:+1: I usually don't like rim tape at all, but yours looks exceptionally good! Really makes the wheels pop, and brings all the blue together! I like it alot! :thumbsup:

looks good man...i like the blue rim tape!

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
:+1: I don't run any tag light on my '06 at all and I never get bothered. Matter of fact I never ever had a tag light before even on my '99 zx9r 10yrs ago.

I really think the companies that charge so much do so because of the tag light. The kits I see without them are like $30-$40 and the ones with them are $60-$120. I just don't really need the tag light so I went the cheap way out.

I'm also looking into getting some smaller turn signals but the stock ones will be fine for now.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts