Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I have been here for about two weeks , (SoCal) and loving it, but I really dont do the canyons on the weekends, and the track days arent until the end of Nov, so i was wondering where do the SoCal riders meet on the weekends or during the weeknights, Doesnt matter the distance for me, I go anywhere, (just about), in fact in Dec I am planning a long haul up to San Franscisco for a week or two if anyone is up to it.

thanks

·
Registered
264 Posts
I live in Joshua tree ca down by palm springs.. I would mind the meet up or a ride or two but I'm in the feild alot so my ride ha been cut down alot.. But if I'm ever free I'll hit u up and plan something..

..<Panda>..

·
Registered
414 Posts
I hear Zorba bike night is fairly popular. I think that one's in riverside and I believe they do it once a week. There's also Chaparral's bike night in San Bernardino, but that is only done once a month, the first wednesday of the month.

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
I just gotta ask, where exactly are you in SoCal? LA, IE SD?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for all the replies, for now I am in Ontario, in the coming weeks I'll be in Idyllwild and Newport, then a short stint in Yorba Linda, just so you kow distance is not an issue, I will iron butt it anywhere, so if anyone wants to ride send a pm and lets figure something out, thanks again

1 - 6 of 6 Posts