Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Cross-Eyed Cat
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yo!

If you havent seen Inglorious Bastards...
:violent5:
:rockwoot:
:rocketwho
:bash:

:deathmeta
:deadhorse
:machinegu

GO SEE IT NOW! That was a good flick!

My wife and I saw it yesterday...and we both agree it is in the top 2 for this year's movies! :thumbsup:

!*!

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
going to watch it today for my Dad's b-day

·
Registered
134 Posts
i will watch it only because of brad pitt
(he became excellent actor as he get older)

BUT I HATE TARANTINO! did everybody like kill bill?
well, there is a japanese film made in 1973 called "Lady Snowblood".
not only the story but also the music is the same!
tarantino just make the same film after 30years.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Yo!

If you havent seen Inglorious Bastards...
:violent5:
:rockwoot:
:rocketwho
:bash:

:deathmeta
:deadhorse
:machinegu

GO SEE IT NOW! That was a good flick!

My wife and I saw it yesterday...and we both agree it is in the top 2 for this year's movies! :thumbsup:

!*!
whats the other one?

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
I wouldn't waste my time if subtitles annoy you. Over have of the dialog is read on screne unless you speak french and german. There are some good parts but very slow for alot of it. If you really want to watch it I would rent it get a used copy. This one will flood pawn shop once out on DVD.

·
Registered
680 Posts
i will watch it only because of brad pitt
(he became excellent actor as he get older)

BUT I HATE TARANTINO! did everybody like kill bill?
well, there is a japanese film made in 1973 called "Lady Snowblood".
not only the story but also the music is the same!
tarantino just make the same film after 30years.
Are you kidding or are you really that ignorant? Kill Bill is a homage to that flick not a ripoff.

·
GEN II Driver
2,881 Posts
just returned and wasn't impressed. there were some very funny scenes and a couple of the characters to include pitt were pretty damn entertaining but the movie as a whole was over done. be ok for dvd but i wouldn't waste your money to go see it at the big screen.

"jackie brown" is and forever will always be tarantino's best movie...

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
treyzx10r I'll wait for it to come out on DVD I hate the theater

Right there with you buddy, I cant stand the people and prices anymore when I can just wait two or three months and drink a beer along with my big ass plasma to watch it on with the wife and I enjoying every minute of the movie!!!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Are you kidding or are you really that ignorant? Kill Bill is a homage to that flick not a ripoff.
check this!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lady_Snowblood_(film)

1. scroll down and read on Sequel and remakes.

and 2. i have the dvd, i know what im seen and what im writting

have you watch the film im talking about before call me ignorant?

i just have a very important knowledge about and because i think that kill bill is very popular, just wanted to share with all of you

SO simple...

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
Gonna skip this flick, the previews don't interest me in the least bit. I got "District 9", "Final Destination", and Rob Zombie's "Halloween 2" on my next to see list.

·
Cross-Eyed Cat
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
District 9 was ass...and not in a good way.

I like the idea of subtitles...I hate seeing a movie with foreigners speaking english perfectly...like that Tom Cruise movie...Valkerye (probably fucked-up the spelling). That was rediculous to watch a bunch of germans talking with american and english accents.

Inglorious Bastards was one of QT's top 3...in my opinion, Pulp Fiction - Reservoir Dogs - Inglorious Bastards.

·
Registered
680 Posts
District 9 was ass...and not in a good way.

I like the idea of subtitles...I hate seeing a movie with foreigners speaking english perfectly...like that Tom Cruise movie...Valkerye (probably fucked-up the spelling). That was rediculous to watch a bunch of germans talking with american and english accents.

Inglorious Bastards was one of QT's top 3...in my opinion, Pulp Fiction - Reservoir Dogs - Inglorious Bastards.
Best scene:

:cool:

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Inglorious was a GREAT movie and i will be buying it as soon as it comes out on dvd!!! if your not into killing and graphic beatings or wartime type movies then this is not for you! But for everyone else who doesnt have sand in their clit go out and see this FUCKING AWESOME MOVIE!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts