Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
i'm going into the scrap tubing pile tomorrow to see what I can find to try and fab something up. not sure about the lifting mechanism though. I froze a few of the video frames to try and see how they did it but I'll probably just end up wingin' it.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
well sure it would work with the 1098 as well, being the open holes in trellis frame allow it to be a slide in and out affait...Very very nice find!

·
All show and all go 10r
5,921 Posts
i'm gonna need to look more into this but I this the manufactor of this product is missing the point or is still work on it. It should be universal with adaptors for different bikes.

·
All show and all go 10r
5,921 Posts
didn't see the addition pages. you sir are my hero!!! I'ma order it soon and I will let you guys know how it is.

·
Registered
764 Posts
Not only do they have stands for different bikes, they also sell the adapter plates for different bikes so you don't have to buy multiple stands. According to the link on their page it's 7 Euro for additional adapter plates.

I think I could be in for one of these too. I wonder if Superbike Supply would be interested in importing these for us and arrange some sort of group buy special if there is enough of us. There are other stands out there that do something similar but they're all European based too. I can never understand why none of the US stand manufacturers have any interest in making a product like this.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
great idea!! but those stands use two points of contact with the bike (duc 999 and the gixxer), so how about the 10r?it only has one hole where the swingarm connects?

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
that dude just made millions! it must have taken balls to sit on that for the first time

1 - 20 of 46 Posts