Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

· Registered
162 Posts
i'm going into the scrap tubing pile tomorrow to see what I can find to try and fab something up. not sure about the lifting mechanism though. I froze a few of the video frames to try and see how they did it but I'll probably just end up wingin' it.

· Registered
764 Posts
Not only do they have stands for different bikes, they also sell the adapter plates for different bikes so you don't have to buy multiple stands. According to the link on their page it's 7 Euro for additional adapter plates.

I think I could be in for one of these too. I wonder if Superbike Supply would be interested in importing these for us and arrange some sort of group buy special if there is enough of us. There are other stands out there that do something similar but they're all European based too. I can never understand why none of the US stand manufacturers have any interest in making a product like this.

· inappropriate
7,730 Posts
that dude just made millions! it must have taken balls to sit on that for the first time

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.