Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New owner to a 2013 ZX10R. I would like to know what are the different mods and what the mods do for the bike.... I am new to the fuel injection as I rode carbureted bikes. I also have a Power Commander on my bike and would like to
know about that, what it does and how to program it to be able to use it to it's full potential.

Thanks

Reactions: mpp12

·
Registered
569 Posts
Contact Nels at two wheel dyno works to come up with a comprehensive solution to your problem. They will be happy to patiently explain it all to you.

·
Registered
20 Posts
The US ECU flash is HP limited above 11,200 RPM. They day just fixing the secondary butterfly valves and Ignition maps is good for about 25 HP. I just bought a Woolich and will be loading the Euro flash to start with. I will let you know what I get.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I have been reading on these different flashes iam just trying to pick out what best for this bike I don't want to mess it up. I need some names

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
20 Posts
Being this is my first real riding an in-line sport bike, on a track I had never ridden before, it took me a few sessions to get used to it. There was this one Chicane at Sears point which kept giving me trouble. The throttle was so twitchy I would buck my way through it. After a couple session I did an Auto-tune and excepted the changes. This smoothed out the throttle and allowed me to go through the chicane much quicker and smoother. The power delivery was much more manageable. I completed a few more tunes and the bike just kept getting better.

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
New owner to a 2013 ZX10R. I would like to know what are the different mods and what the mods do for the bike.... I am new to the fuel injection as I rode carbureted bikes. I also have a Power Commander on my bike and would like to
know about that, what it does and how to program it to be able to use it to it's full potential.

Thanks

I have been reading on these different flashes iam just trying to pick out what best for this bike I don't want to mess it up. I need some names

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk
Nels Byersdorf
2 Wheel DynoWorks
[email protected]
www.facebook.com/2wheeldynoworks
425-269-5332

they're even having an ECU flash black friday/cyber monday sale for $284.95 right now

·
Registered
227 Posts
does the 2wheel dynoworks flash allow me to turn traction control off on the fly on a gen 4

1 - 11 of 11 Posts