Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys. Looking to purchase a gen 4 zx10r this coming winter in New Jersey to export for my personal use. What prices average they go for stock?, especially around winter time. Also are salvaged ones any good? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey, you can just googe phone numbers of several NJ dealers and call them to see, what they offer. So that you had at least some contacts when you come to NJ. That's what I would start with...

·
Registered
526 Posts
I'm hoping mine still worth maybe $7500. might sell come spring. was thinking about moving to the new one coming out. If you want wrecked/salvage go to copart

·
Registered
333 Posts
Around 8k used for a 4th gen plus or minus a grand (if lucky) depending on the year. Salvage ones are always a big gamble obviously, especially if you cant see it in person. I got a crashed 4th gen from a local auction for chump change but wheels were bent, pegs and other things were toast but in my situation it worked out great because it was going to be a track bike so that stuff didnt matter.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Guys thanks. Importing to the Caribbean. Tried Copart and other stuff. Still waiting around. Closer than before. Cant wait to be a prt of the kawa squad. Thanks again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts