Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, Just curious if anyone here will be attending the Indianapolis GP this year. I already have my tickets :thumbsup: . I know it's kinda early but I'm excited. :lol:

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
Definitely. Renewed my tickets as soon as they came available. Hopefully it's dry and SLIGHTLY less windy than last year.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
didn't get to make it out last year but my buddy went and said the same.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I'm going! Haven't got tickets yet but... what seats do you recommend? General Admission I assume just allows you to enter the grounds and go wherever, but you don't get a seat to sit in? Any particular seats that give a good view, or should I just get General Admission and stand and watch?

·
Chairman of the Board
16,058 Posts
I'm going! Haven't got tickets yet but... what seats do you recommend? General Admission I assume just allows you to enter the grounds and go wherever, but you don't get a seat to sit in? Any particular seats that give a good view, or should I just get General Admission and stand and watch?
Im not sure about that cheese. Im going to call the speedway and ask about that myself.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just bought the general admission tickets I like to walk around.

·
Registered
235 Posts
I just bought the general admission tickets I like to walk around.
Ditto..... Got our hotel (NON REFUNDABLE!!!!) so I can't back out.... 12 hours in a car to sit in a hurricane for 3 days....... WORTH EVERY MINUTE.

·
Registered
204 Posts
i will be there!

·
Administrator
6,718 Posts
in again

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
I live 25 minutes away. Got muy grandstand tickets for 75 a piece. I can't wait!!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts