Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you guys think that the Moto GP race on Sept 14th will have tire issues like NASCAR did last weekend?

·
Just trolling
2,618 Posts
their runnin oval track, these guys are gunna be running the new track right? and they said it wasnt the track, but the TIRES.

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
I thought naacar was this weekend there.

·
Registered
160 Posts
no we just had brickyard..... I thought it was the track to.....like they ruffed it up a bit for nascar so it would have more grip. But it had a bad effect instead... i am interested to find out how this is going to play out... see you guys at GP:rockwoot::rockwoot:

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
GoodYear said they lacked testing time,New car,same old track surface.
NASCAR has always had tire issues at the Speedway.
The track is the same surface,heavier cars in the car of tomorrow.
IRL doesn't have tire issues with the track or Firestone.
The GP testers didn't mention grip or tire issues during Indy testing.
GoodYear just came to race with a bad product.
Firestone chased GoodYear out of the IRL.

·
Banned
3,645 Posts
That Brickyard Race was an embarrasment for NASCAR.

Competition cautions ever 10 laps to check tire wear and many were blowing after 9 laps. That race was a JOKE!

NASCAR IMO is or may be in BIG trouble. Their ratings are way down, even in the south. They have made MANY MANY mistakes the past few years.

1. When did Toyota ever make a 350CI V8 with 2 valves per cylinder with a Carburetor?

2. COT car completely sux besides being UGLEEEE

3. Moving the Labor day race from Darlington to that 1 groove track in California.

4. Banning the Confederate flag

5. Banning "creative" cheating

6. Banning Racers fighting and throwing helmets at cars.

7. Banning WINSTON and changing the name to Nextel, then a year later to Sprint.

8. What happened to the Busch clash? Bud shootout was OK but thats gone after this year. STUPID STUPID STUPID

9. No more Winston Million series (win 3 out of 5 select race)

I could probably come up with a dozen more bullit points.

NASCAR sux. Ask Sam Hornish Jr. :crackup:

JJ

·
Registered
794 Posts
No tire issues.... Spies had already tested at Indy and if he did not mention anything on tire life then I dont see any problem.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Good I don't wanta see pit stops in moto gp! Is everyone bring their bikes?

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Ben Spies did have a negative comment towards the track surface the last day of testing.
He mentioned theres a section of track where the bikes seem to like to slide around going into a chicane.
And then he realized he was on syndicated t.v feed and toned down his critisicm of the track condition.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts