Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
Sounds good, get Indy to adopt motogp in the U.S. altogether.

Then we can see Gene Simmons wearing, "I am MotoGP" hats as well as whoring for indy.

A KISS motoGP bike would be cool.....pit would be the kiss army....umbrella girls from hell...

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
I think Indy replaced Turkish MotoGP (officially out for 08) :BangHead: at the end of the day U.S. is a bigger market. It is a pity cause Istanbul Park is a great track imo. My only consilation is WSBK organisers are interested in filling the gap left by MotoGP.

·
Registered
735 Posts
This is awesome. I just went to the F1 race last weekend and it was awesome.. Cant wait for the GP bikes!

·
Green Hippie
17,566 Posts
Sounds good, get Indy to adopt motogp in the U.S. altogether.

Then we can see Gene Simmons wearing, "I am MotoGP" hats as well as whoring for indy.

A KISS motoGP bike would be cool.....pit would be the kiss army....umbrella girls from hell...
:crackup: you kill me man:mrgreen: that would be great The Kiss Army pit crew :crackup: a big tongue for the pit wall banner:crackup:

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
:crackup: you kill me man:mrgreen: that would be great The Kiss Army pit crew :crackup: a big tongue for the pit wall banner:crackup:
:mrgreen: And while we're at it how about a KI$$ hospitality tent and maybe a concert after the race.

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
And after the concert Kiss can have a motorized wheel chair race around the track.

I think its great to have two MotoGP events in the US....:thumbsup:

This might take some presure off of Laguna.

·
Green Hippie
17,566 Posts
And after the concert Kiss can have a motorized wheel chair race around the track.

:thumbsup: :crackup: :eek:ccasion1

·
Still here
9,059 Posts

:spit: :crackup:

I'm sure they can still rock though and they wear enough makeup to not look like the stones.

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
Hell i might even fly out there just to visit Henry & JJ

BD

·
Registered
840 Posts
Finally MotoGP for those of us in the midwest/east coast. Can't wait for 08.

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
This is awesome. I just went to the F1 race last weekend and it was awesome.. Cant wait for the GP bikes!
It'll be nice to have a GP so close but IMO, the track sucks. Flat and like I've said before, any track that incorporates part of an oval isn't a roadrace track in my book. We went to the F1 races at Indy for the third time now but if it wasn't for the cars being so freaking AMAZING, I wouldn't bother going because the track is boring.

·
Registered
10,362 Posts
I think Indy replaced Turkish MotoGP (officially out for 08) :BangHead: at the end of the day U.S. is a bigger market. It is a pity cause Istanbul Park is a great track imo. My only consilation is WSBK organisers are interested in filling the gap left by MotoGP.

what happen to turkish track. Did they pulled out.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts