Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For anyone out here that might be interested in going on a ride through Southern Indiana,heres your chance to meet and greet.
As by the details in the message I have recieved,we meet on the date posted above on the southside of Indpls,promptly leave @ 8:00-ish.Ride a semi moderate pace.Arrive @ French Lick/west Baden Indiana,usually do the $13.00 lunch buffett.Then gas the bikes up and make it back to Indy around 3:00-ish.
Here's a link with the route specifics;
http://www.grouprider.com/rides.php?action=displayride&rideid=2419

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I stand corrected as pointed out to me this ride is set for a 9:00am start time.
It will start out at the Shell gas station at Frye road and 31 in Greenwoood just south of Greenwood Park Mall on April-12,saturday.
The extra hour is for those of us who enjoy our saturday sleep-ins.
http://www.grouprider.com
Type in your zip code and it will locate rides in your area.
We look forward to seeing some new faces along with alot of old ugly mugs!
The ride is self paced,I tend to ride in the back and sightsee.
Stay safe hope to see you there!

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh Yea!

One last word,this is open to all,
I am the only smart 1 who rides a Green(Fastest) ZX10R.
The rest of the bunch rides rides them no-named bikes!

·
Registered
439 Posts
Sweet, I may try to make it out there. Im originaly from the southside, but currently living in Lafayette. Maybe there will be another green 10 ill try to find out my work schedule asap.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
With the poor weather forecast for this weekend,things are not looking too good for my participation.
The forecast is;mid-40's for the high,40% chance rain/sleet/snow.
I can ride in the mid-40's,thats actually long john riding gear.
Now the rain,sleet,snow thats a accident waiting to happen.
I'll have to wait and see what the forecast is Friday eve,saturday morn before I finally decide,yea-or-nay.

·
Registered
439 Posts
i hear ya glockt. I wont make it, im gonna go ahead and work so that hopefully i will be able to make it if its rescheduled.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks j.. I'm pretty sure it'll be a total wash.
The radar doesn't show any signs of it letting up down south and thats the weather we have to look forward too.
It will definetly be rescheduled.
And its definetly a good ride!
Thanks again.out..

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The weather as of 8:00pm calls for 50% chance of rain,overcast and 20-30mph winds and overcast all day.
I'll show up for the send off,I doubt I will make that journey down south,I'll leave that to BraveHeart!

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It was actually canceled on thursday,I didn't see the updated cancelation until Friday evening.

·
Registered
643 Posts
plan another and head just a little more south. kentucky derby celebration started this weekend and will run through the first saturday in may.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts