Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
The Movie Goer!
6,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got around to checkin Inception out!!! Went to check it out on IMAX last nite b/c that was the last nite they were showing it before they bring Avatar back. Inception was kinda krazy! Alot of shit was going on in that movie! I enjoyed it! Any of you guys get to check it out? :dontknow:

·
Registered
377 Posts
its was pimp - sorta like matrix, but not. I wanted to see it again in the theater, but I'll have to wait till it comes out on DVD.

·
The Movie Goer!
6,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea and it sorta had a Butterfly Effect feel to it also....

·
Registered
190 Posts
ppl around here went nuts for it. i have friends that went and saw it 4 times and said it got better every time. i liked it alot but not enough to pay 20 bucks again.

·
The Movie Goer!
6,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would've went to check it out again, just to understand it better. B/c I'm sure there were some things I missed? I only paid like $12 to see it @ the imax, so it wasn't too bad.

·
The Movie Goer!
6,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It was kinda long but it held my attention! That's how I know it's a good movie b/c I'm notorious for fallin asleep in long movies! :badteeth:

·
The Movie Goer!
6,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It was a really good movie, but it didn't blow me away like the matrix when it first came out. I kept waiting for that moment to get blown away to be like WOW!!! But it never really happened? :dontknow: It just kinda stayed at the level of maan this is a damn good movie! I'm along for the ride! :helmet:

The movie was Epic. I was blown away. Reminded me of a Matrix kind of thing but more 3 dimensional. If that makes any sense at all...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts