Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick footage off today's meet. It's a blast great ride around the whole city lol ..

·
Registered
9 Posts
Holy fuck that was bad ass. Whats up with all the brothers on dirtbikes though.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
That would be a blast, nice smokey burnout cloud too.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Because its pretty much open to everyone . So if u got 2 wheels you can come ... And now people started bringing there atvs lol ... That was just the beginning

·
Registered
212 Posts
I would love to ride threw time square. I'm about hour an 1/2 away. though i have yet to see a gas station in Manhattan lol. I was planning in going e with a buddy but hid binge got stolen

·
Registered
4,603 Posts

That event is getting bigger every year!!!

Dirt bikes in the city... yup yup

Hit up 125th Harlem in the heart of the summer and you will see them...

·
Registered
122 Posts
Well this was me at hollywoods, lol

You play be ready to pay(with pain and sorrow), crash didnt bother me it was the bs that followed 3 hrs later.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
LSB : can you explain what happened ? i was reading something up on it on fb i think .. guy tried to steal a go pro or something then the bike whos who i was lost lol

was the guy who pushed him he was trying to steal his gopro?

·
Registered
122 Posts
LSB : can you explain what happened ? i was reading something up on it on fb i think .. guy tried to steal a go pro or something then the bike whos who i was lost lol

was the guy who pushed him he was trying to steal his gopro?
He lost his gopro in the crash, thought i hit him and kept moving while he was seein birdies and wanted my gopro as payment. Wasn't gonna happen

Just click on the vid and it will bring you to youtube where you can read the description. I ride down there constantly and never expected shit like that to happen, there was no listening.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
but you didnt cause the crash lol .. his buddy looked like he shaved him away from him and he lost because of him u went down . smh .. was your bike ok ?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Smh is right. Lol
Went down at 30mph(speedo said 40) so the bike slid through the sliders(bar and cage) and wore a good portion of my rear fairing.
About $300 to replace everything new but each part wasnt perfect to start with so it didn't really piss me off.
Happy I wasn't on the 10r that's for sure....I would be pissed then!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts