Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In a good mood today so I let my son take the 10 around the block while we wait for his car to cool down to do an oil change. Cheap camera but his smile was priceless. LOL

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
That was nice of you!

·
Registered
653 Posts
you must have alot of faith in him.. very cool!!

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
That's good stuff man

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
He has rode it a few other times (confined to the neighborhood) but i usually just say no. He doesn't have his own yet. He is still going through those blow all his money years and won't save up to get his own. Wife will not let me buy him one as much as i would love to ride with him. Well maybe one day I can roll with him as father and son. I would much rather show him how to appreciate riding versus him rolling out with a bunch of young adrenaline junkies that could get him in trouble, hurt or killed. Of course i would show him a backroad or two that might give him an opportunity to stretch the legs a little. :mrgreen: But gotta keep the old lady happy I guess.

·
Registered
190 Posts
haha what you do is buy YOURSELF a 600cc bike and well you just wont ever have the time to ride it so i guess your son will have to take it out to lube it up every once and awhile

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
Very nice of you. Get him riding with you before he meets the squids...I think that was my father's philosophy with me at least. :thumbsup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts