·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,373 Posts
That's pretty quick.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Holy Sh#t!!!! AND SKYDORK didnt catch the repost!!!!!?? WTF I got away with one lmao:crackup:

·
Registered
107 Posts
Looks like the same run.

Video Description:

Stock, wheel base, stock motor. Mods, Brocks slip on, Brocks front strap,Brocks clutch mod, lowering link, BMC filter, Tire Power one, PCM 5, and ECU mod by Guel's, Fuel VP MR 12. 204HP
Still foot shifting.

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
the videos are different though. same bike, just a lot more runs. holy shit fast though

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
thats stupid fast on SWB u know the dude on the 14 was pissed off

·
Registered
6,028 Posts

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
I really wish I could get some seat time on a 4th gen that's setup for the track....

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app
no shit!, i know my boy "Twiggy B" would go like 5s in the 1/4 :crackup:

·
Registered
795 Posts
i would have to see the bike in person, seems like to high of a trap with no spray.. i never go off utube vids no matter what people say.. i have to see it in person, if true, amazing runs and i am buying a 4th gen doing minor bolt ons and getting 200+hp, what did garths make? wasnt his more modded?

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
the bike was also on MR12, not pump gas. Plus the different dyno factor. It has a flashed ECU. The 200hp number is not that ridiculous to believe for what we see these things usually put down. Thats a lot of rider skill too though. Id be curious to see what this guy would do on any of the other Gens, just for comparison

·
Slow Poke
5,584 Posts
the bike was also on MR12, not pump gas. Plus the different dyno factor. It has a flashed ECU. The 200hp number is not that ridiculous to believe for what we see these things usually put down. Thats a lot of rider skill too though. Id be curious to see what this guy would do on any of the other Gens, just for comparison
I bet he is really light. Those kinda numbers are very possible with that power. Traci farr, one of my good friends and her man owns my bike shop. She raced in the AMA with ruthless racing aka kenny poppel. Rip. but her bike made 194 on the motor on an 08 gsxr 1000. Just head work. And she went a [email protected]!! Then again she's maybe 115-120 suited. So I wouldn't be surprised if this guy went that kinda mph on a stock motor. If you think him weighing a little more than that with a better 60' it would make sense..

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
I bet he is really light. Those kinda numbers are very possible with that power. Traci farr, one of my good friends and her man owns my bike shop. She raced in the AMA with ruthless racing aka kenny poppel. Rip. but her bike made 194 on the motor on an 08 gsxr 1000. Just head work. And she went a [email protected]!! Then again she's maybe 115-120 suited. So I wouldn't be surprised if this guy went that kinda mph on a stock motor. If you think him weighing a little more than that with a better 60' it would make sense..

Oh yeah, for that he must be. That bike is lighter and has more power than the Gixxer Thou, so it makes sense completely. Not as light as 120lbs, but probably 130-140 considering that he was running the 158mph. Thats extremely impressive for not diggin into the motor though.

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,373 Posts
Holy Sh#t!!!! AND SKYDORK didnt catch the repost!!!!!?? WTF I got away with one lmao:crackup:
the videos are different though. same bike, just a lot more runs. holy shit fast though
:lol: don't get cocky now! The vids are a bit different, so I let it go.....this time. :badteeth:

It's a quick time.

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
:lol: don't get cocky now! The vids are a bit different, so I let it go.....this time. :badteeth:

It's a quick time.
be careful, I see the laser eyes coming! RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!! :crackup:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts

Also Ruthless got into the 8s with his Gixxer not sure on the fuel but they did have strict mods what is allowed so that was impressive as well and the reason I consider him RIP one of the best SWB guys. :wink:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts