Discussion Starter #1
GPR.

I have Scotts and miss my GPR.

·
Banned
3,645 Posts
GPR.

Hey, I have a BRAND NEW GPR V4 their latest model still in unopened package. It is black and has the red knob

I paid $400.00 for it from 58 Cycles and it fits the 06-07 10Rs.

I will make you a trade my NEW V4 for your stock Ohlins (if in mint condition) and ca$h and then you can sell the Scotts and get your cash back.

Think about it. Make offer!

JJ

Attachments

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hmm.

Hey, I have a BRAND NEW GPR V4 their latest model still in unopened package. It is black and has the red knob

I paid $400.00 for it from 58 Cycles and it fits the 06-07 10Rs.

I will make you a trade my NEW V4 for your stock Ohlins (if in mint condition) and ca and then you can sell the Scotts and get your cash back.

Think about it. Make offer!

JJ
That sounds like a good plan

·
Registered
138 Posts
how much for trade with my stock ohlins?

·
can we ride yet!?!?!?
3,522 Posts
GPR.

something tells me that you miss the way your old bike felt with that gpr. the scotts has so many different adjustments that i feel you could get it to feel like you want. i'm not smart enough to tell you how to do advanced adjustments to that damper but i know there is three different things to play with that will affect its purpose. i'm still trying different settings on mine and think i like where its at. And i haven't moved off of the beginner knob at all.:dontknow:

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I ride with mine maxed out....the GPR maxed out you cant even move the handle bars. Its still a nice damper though it solved my acceleration shake.

·
Registered
798 Posts
my friends gpr leaked like a mofo
my scott's never leaked and on the hardest setting i could barely move the bars

with out oil the gpr moves quite easily lol

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
ive been riding with my gpr for about 2 years now and love it to this day, never have had a problem...... I love how easy it is to adjust it, for my higher speed runs I'd kick it up a notch but I usually roll around on the 4.5-5 setting......

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
I have a Scotts still not installed. Will install before I go out riding this year (most likely in 2-3 weeks. Seems like most of you that have Scotts like it. I am glad I made a good choice in getting it. It seemed like the best when deciding which ones to get b/c of the high and low speed adjustments :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts