Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Just wanted to stop in and say hi guys. I know its been a minute, sorry!. Been getting my life back together. Anyways this is what I done to the R6 over the season.
Hot bodies flush mounts, fender elim, intigrated tail light, seats by tommy, battery tender, audi lights, 8k hid's, bazzaz zfi, k & n race filter, moto zen levers, running light mod, core moto brake lines, dot 5.1 brake fluid, ebc hh brake pads, druven fuel cap, driven clip ons, driven rear sets, two brothers full exhaust, powder coated triple clamp, pc'd passenger sets, painted switch housings, color changing under glow, rear brake resivour mod, hayden sprocket mod, driven front sprocket, driven rear sprocket, driven xx ring 520 chain, exup eliminator, paint, powdered wheels, t-rex frame sliders, and probably something i forgot...lol

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Love it!!! White on white is so sexy!!! I think the seat and windscreen would look better all black, but that's just me...

Did you do the headlights yourself? Could we get some more info on those...

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Welcome back I also recently reappeared

·
Registered
215 Posts
Looks like a Klan member, you aren't in Georgia are ya boy? We always joke about that bike on the track, from the front the nose looks like a big vagina lol

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Love it!!! White on white is so sexy!!! I think the seat and windscreen would look better all black, but that's just me...

Did you do the headlights yourself? Could we get some more info on those...
Yes i did. What info do you need?

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Remove the head light housing. Heated it up, and split it. Cleaned lenses with rubbing alcohol. Took 2 led strips and cut to length. Used 3M double sided tape on LEDs. Put them down. Ran wiring behind reflection lenses and out of capped holes on the back side. Wired up to a 4 function remote. Heated lenses and put together. Center light I used a Chevy marker bulb mount and cut out the housing. Epoxied it together. Used and LED bulb. Kits are on sportbikelites.com. I'm a dealer for them. Any questions email me or text me 3172897134.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I wish. Got 3 bikes in the shop and 2 coming. Waiting to get paid. Sucks. Now Christmas is here having to wait longer. All my bonus and shop money went to the kids. Getting pissed off. I've got a lot of people wanting to get powder done by me. Wife said I'd get tax check. So kind of a waiting game. Ugh!

·
back to car scene
4,297 Posts
damnit man
no worries im not going anywhere, family/kids first bro

ill hit you up around feb. gonna have bike tuned in jan ill have enough left from my tax check to have some work done!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts