1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Blitzkrieg
4,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Bwahahaha - He is changing things up for this year, he was posting over on chixerchicks.com about his new 3d pearl purple double rainbow with unicorns paint job on his new ride. Post pics when its done.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
wow, that looks like something the chick power ranger would ride, or RED lololol

·
Chickenstrip Eater
4,075 Posts
Now it just needs some Midol or Tampax sponsorship plastered all over it and a gixxerfag wearin flip flops at the track....

·
Registered
342 Posts
:puke: If someone did that to a 10R, I would have shot him point blank in the face, chopped him into tiny pieces and fed him to a bunch of pigs - but I would have pulled his teeth out first 'cause no one wants to be sifting through pig shit to get the teeth after.....but it's a gixxer, so its all good! :lol:

·
Blitzkrieg
4,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Blitzkrieg
4,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bwahahaha - He is changing things up for this year, he was posting over on chixerchicks.com about his new 3d pearl purple double rainbow with unicorns paint job on his new ride. Post pics when its done.
:spit::thefinger

·
Blitzkrieg
4,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i really am sweating those jewel incrusted mirrors....those are sweet! i guess those are "fag spotters" not the "pig spotters"....i saw that sh!t and pissed myself laughing. sad part is....someone spent a lot of money on that turd, and thinks its the sh!t...

·
Blitzkrieg
4,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
def looks like a little too much foreskin....bwahahaha

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
YB.....you should have never posted an ebay link now all the ninnies on this site are going to OUT BID you. :lol:

On a series note :lol: and should understand being a nice Cop :lol:.... I am going to move your thread to the right place......rules are rules. :wink::heyyou:...............moving to Ebay Links/Out House or Funny Pages:mrgreen:

bloo

·
Registered
945 Posts
WTF ??? Ive seen bad but thats got to be one of the worst.. Your Right about the mirrors YB they complete the thing.. :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts