Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Shorty's Performance
8,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as some of you already know i sold my beast (05 TI) 3 days ago!! and i wanted to get the new 08 10r but i couldnt get a good deal on it! so i step down to another beast a black 07 ZX-14 for $9999 OTD! :eek:ccasion1

·
Mythical Mod of Yore
4,465 Posts
as some of you already know i sold my beast (05 TI) 3 days ago!! and i wanted to get the new 08 10r but i couldnt get a good deal on it! so i step down to another beast a black 07 ZX-14 for $9999 OTD! :eek:ccasion1
I would bust your balls, but as long as you happy with your new ride that's all that matters...congrats on the new bike!

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Well atleast you stuck with a Kaw:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
:bitchslap:eek:ccasion1 Well as long as your happy is all that matters!

·
Postwhore with an 04
4,387 Posts
10 to 14 isn't that actually stepping up :dontknow:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
whatever you get after having a 10r is stepping down!!!:thumbsup:
should give you better drag times with similar mods you had on your 10R. :idea:

I thought about it but couldn't pull the trigger but :eek:ccasion1 anyways :thumbsup:

·
Beginner w/29k miles :o)
3,008 Posts
well congrats on your step down(as you put it)

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
I'm suprised you couldn't get a better deal than that. They were selling for that, here in CT last year in mid-summer. Anyway enjoy it. I know a lot a people who want a new 14 and can't afford one.

·
Registered
265 Posts
being a guy who hates riding straight lines...I'd hate to take a 14 into the twisties
While a 14 will not handle like 10, I'm sure it will do just fine in the twisties, it just isn't the track tool the 10 is.

I'd like one for sure. Please give us your impressions after getting acquainted with it.

·
Retired post whore
8,463 Posts
Well you stayed with the Kawie family and thats what matters most - the 14 is a great bike and that price can't be beat. Congrats and enjoy the new ride :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts