Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Caedite Eos Novit Enim Do
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as my post reads, im looking for a crashed 06-07 10R to fix up this winter and ride this spring, i love them and love working on bikes, soooooo that would be a perfect combo. btw the wife (fiance') just give me the all clear to do so:cool::wink::eek:ccasion1:eyecrazy::thumbsup::mrgreen: btw, im willing to drive

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
:thumbsup: cant ever beat the OK from the lady... i just saw one a day or 2 ago... let me do some digging to find it again... GL with the search

·
Caedite Eos Novit Enim Do
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You really have a 09 r1?
ya i have one and a concours 1400, not to start a fight but my 09 R1 is one of the best bikes iv ever owned, i love it!!!! ya its not a dragster by no means but she does mighty fine in the twisties, my other fav was my 07 10R, that bike kicked ass too, im getting another but would like to fine a bunged up one to save $$$ and have a winter project. il list my all time fav bikes why im at it, my dads 88 zx-10, my 86 1000R ninja, my (2) 94 zx-9R's, my 98 9R, my 01 gsx-R 1K, my 07 zx10R & now the R1. the 07 10R to this day i regret getting rid of though, i thought i wanted a new busa more, boy was i wrong

·
can we ride yet!?!?!?
3,522 Posts
ya i have one and a concours 1400, not to start a fight but my 09 R1 is one of the best bikes iv ever owned, i love it!!!! ya its not a dragster by no means but she does mighty fine in the twisties, my other fav was my 07 10R, that bike kicked ass too, im getting another but would like to fine a bunged up one to save $$$ and have a winter project. il list my all time fav bikes why im at it, my dads 88 zx-10, my 86 1000R ninja, my (2) 94 zx-9R's, my 98 9R, my 01 gsx-R 1K, my 07 zx10R & now the R1. the 07 10R to this day i regret getting rid of though, i thought i wanted a new busa more, boy was i wrong
now that's respectable!!! good luck in your search man!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
860 Posts
Check out http://www.autoexpressia.com

I bought my 06 from them last April for $2800. They had two other 06-07 10's there at the time. They have mostly harleys up there now but give them a call and ask for a 10 and he might have one or get you one. They had a lot of stock on hand that wasn't up on their site. :thumbsup:

·
Chickenstrip Eater
4,075 Posts
I seem to remember a certain blue 07...........................................

·
Registered
581 Posts
why does everybody dog the 09 R1 I also own a R1 it is a great bike, I will update further after my ecu comes back from being re-flashed with all the restrictions removed. How man of you have actually ridden the new R1?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts