Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Where are you located? I'm in the process of getting the hell outta the West Coast. Well, Pacific NW actually. Too much rain, f*ck this place! Thinking SERIOUSLY about eastern TN.

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
But you have the Tennesse Vols...damn Rocky Top is played by every car horn in Tennessee...band plays it 50 times a football game.. I had to get therapy and I lived in N Alabama..

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
I don't blame you there's many nice twities in cali from Reno all the way to down South to San Diego. But alot kids getting hurt and dieing coz kids with less than a year rider trying to match with 4 years to 40 years rider, doing stupid stuff and the insurance getting pretty steep.

·
Registered
24 Posts
ghostrank said:
ok its official after watching this video.... im gonna sell off my business and move to the west coast :)

http://www.supportforcomputers.com/mc/tempvideo/p2phwy74may06.wmv

you guys are lucky!
Your welcome here anytime buddy, just word of advice its fuggin hot as HELL in the summer... Thats a cool video, I actually live about 10 minutes from that hill its lots of fun, I try to do it almost every sunday.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Made it 8 trackdays in a row no rain. We just entered a parallel universe or something cause I got 9 trackdays last season w/standing water on the track. I owe the good luck to the brand new Michelin DOT Rains I paid full price for in the off-season. Spent all that $$$ and haven't used 'em. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
463 Posts
CHattanooga here and we are goin through a damn drought so all this talk about TN being wet is BS....lol HUmid as hell but not wet for sure....

As far as the twisties around here there are a few places around town, 2 Mtns. within a few minutes of each other but the good thing is youre not far from the dragon either...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
SuicideMachine said:
Made it 8 trackdays in a row no rain. We just entered a parallel universe or something cause I got 9 trackdays last season w/standing water on the track. I owe the good luck to the brand new Michelin DOT Rains I paid full price for in the off-season. Spent all that $$$ and haven't used 'em. :mrgreen:
If you havent already buy some lotto tickets.....:eek:t:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts