Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyways I'm in Spokane for a couple of hrs, anyone know of any good bike shops to go visit?

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
you're telling me that not one single person chimed in to help my man kill some time while he was in your beautiful city!! that's just plain shitty!

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's ok Spokane is a shit hole.
There was one bike shop i would of gone to but guess what? they are closed on mondays...lol
Go figure.

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
They were NOT worthy of your presence my man...........I have a buddy who even owns a pretty well known shop here in town and he and i NEVER understood why dealerships AND most shops are closed on sunday's?! i mean the one day of the week when damn near everyone is off and those who have a bike will be out if weather permits? he's open on sunday's by the way. just doesn't make sense to me at all.?

·
Pimp/Player
11,412 Posts
you're telling me that not one single person chimed in to help my man kill some time while he was in your beautiful city!! that's just plain shitty!
Hey I would of if he was in Seattle,Spokane is in eastern Washington so I don't know anything over there.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
I have been thru Spokane 4 times in my life, never bothered to stop lol. My advice go another hour east and visit Coeur D'Alene, i thought that was a really beautiful area.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts