Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Werd up boys and girls. I am here in SoCal now, and its been a tad hard getting to the internet. I was planning to stay low as i was told i would deploy by sept and now, once again, looks like they changed their minds so now I NEED A ROOMMATE AND/OR A PLACE TO LIVE!!!!!!!!

Holla at a brother if you are needing a roommate or know of anyone in need. I have nothing with me but cloths and my deployment gear so once i get setup the 10R will be reborn, until then, no riding which is blowing ass!!

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yep, i took the long ass way here, down the east coast, then over on 10W seeing friends and family etc. i drove about 4k miles and the acura worked like a charm with 128k now on the clock. doing 90mph on cruise with the car weighing 4200lbs and the ac on, avg 30mpg, can't beat that!

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
RickRoush03 said:
yep, i took the long ass way here, down the east coast, then over on 10W seeing friends and family etc. i drove about 4k miles and the acura worked like a charm with 128k now on the clock. doing 90mph on cruise with the car weighing 4200lbs and the ac on, avg 30mpg, can't beat that!

Good to hear Rick....Welcome to LALA land...so they say. :rolleyes:...it really is a good place for bikers and enjoy. :eek:ccasion1

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
Sounds like a cool trip. Did the Chevy Chase thing with my parents when 11 and saw a lot of country from here to there up to seattle and over to Canada by ferry.

I'd like to recreate that and a trip to Europe on bike one day.

What a challenge it would be to travel that light, (clothes and deployment gear) I've become such a gadget and gear whore, always have been I guees. Just more useful stuff availiable these days.

Get that bike out and enjoy.

·
GP Star/Official Spam Spotter
5,756 Posts
say good by to the snow and welcome to cali

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
oh ya, i've got the mesh gear, full leathers, you name it. right now being on the ocean if you call 85 hot then this is a calk walk. but i am seeing the reports of 100+ in the valley so i am use to that from TX

1 - 17 of 17 Posts