Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
THIS IS ALL THE MODS:

SLIP-ON(NO PC) – 1DOWN FRONT 1UP REAR 16/40 WITH A 520 CHAIN/SPROCKETS – STRAPED AND LOWERED IN REAR, ¾” FRONT -SWB

I WEIGHED MYSELF WITH GEAR AFTER THE RUN 215LBS AND THE BIKE HAS OVER 20,000MILES..HOWS THAT FOR BULLET PROOF KAWI’S :thumbsup:

AND LOTS OF PRACTICE!!!!

9.97S 144.3MPH

:beer:

Reactions: ibescott

·
Shorty's Performance
8,860 Posts
Nice Numbers!! But i already knew you were capable of that and more!!:thumbsup: Now i suggest you to get a pcIII and get that thing tuned!:eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
3,360 Posts
Way to go blue!

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Nice Numbers!! But i already knew you were capable of that and more!!:thumbsup: Now i suggest you to get a pcIII and get that thing tuned!:eek:ccasion1

the bike I was racing is a NEW MEMBER on this site suprakawigrl(06 10R), If you haven't given her a welcome yet please do real cool people Sup and the hubby who kicks butt out there with the same weight I have or close I bet.

She also got a new personal best, she has the same setup as me but stretched so she may be kicking my butt soon as she only had that bike a few months. :thumbsup:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
451 Posts
Do you think you have another tenth or more in you with a better 60ft time?

Or is that what stock wb 10r's are running?

·
Registered
835 Posts
:thumbsup: Congrats, Bloo !!!:thumbsup:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)

Actually that 60 time is not my best(1.66s) but closer to the best in the 1/8th but now that I think of it 115mph might be the best showing more throttle and speed, I think It's because I concentrated more on sliping the clutch enough to where I was getting a good start for 2nd at almost full throttle. Most of the times it seemed I was just riding the clutch(at start) as much as I can to control wheelies in first and the front will come up and needed to back off a bit many times then hit 2nd....there's is always room for improvement and don't think I am near what it can do so the answer yes but obviously more practice

As far as what SWBs 10rs run, this is for the first Gen and most don't run stock but the draggers that do over the years this # is the most Common # that comes up with similar mods(on this site and my track) for those that hit 9s..... and of course weight can be an issue.:wink:

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
482 Posts

def. has more in it. his weight holds him back. stock w/b tens go much quicker....9.20,s 152mph and quicker

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
def. has more in it. his weight holds him back. stock w/b tens go much quicker....9.20,s 152mph and quicker

Not with my mods, thought we had this discussion before :heyyou:

Your just a Sik Rider Lil Sal, always have been…some memorable quotes from you on this site: :wink:

9.98 showroom stock with paper tag on the mud flap. blue 04 approx. 250mi.....dont remember the mph
oh i hear ya...i myself had very similar gains at our local track. on some 9.50 passes i was 1/8mi 118-119mph while trapping out at 150-151mph which puts me pickin up 31-33mph on the back half....so i believe you, its def. possible............these 10's really motor on the big end. in fact, in all of our local street races i've been in the top is where my 10 really shines. if at 150mph im still within 3-4 bikes of ya...look out...that 10's comin on strong and going into 5th-6th gear its seeya!!!
Good to see ya around though our 150lb jockey :lol: j/m :eek:ccasion1:

·
Registered
12 Posts

That was an awesome pass! I cannot wait to get where you are now and hit a 9! Congrats to us both for our personal bests!:eek:ccasion1 GoodTimes:helmet:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

That was an awesome pass! I cannot wait to get where you are now and hit a 9! Congrats to us both for our personal bests!:eek:ccasion1 GoodTimes:helmet:
:eek:ccasion1

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Good job Rick :thumbsup:

BD
Thanks Dana...seems you have to get 9s to get some respect in the Strip section from you. :lol: j/m...thanks :eek:ccasion1

1 - 20 of 59 Posts