·
The Movie Goer!
6,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
ZiG 9th said:
I like the small touches this guy did 2 his bike that he's selling on ebay! I swear the more an more i see these new 6's, the more and more i'm lovin 'em! I seen like 4 or 5 of them around my area already, thatz more than i see with the zx-10. I seen 2 zx10's last summer now itz only 1 left.
Looks great except for that butt ugly 2 brothers dual exhaust.....

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
I'm about to have to add a little custom touch to mine. Already seen three other Ti '05's around my small town. Seen a few blue ones as well. Time to separate it from the crowd. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
El Diablo said:
I'm about to have to add a little custom touch to mine. Already seen three other Ti '05's around my small town. Seen a few blue ones as well. Time to separate it from the crowd. :mrgreen:
I'm glad you got the Akro slip-on.... :mrgreen:

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
Oh, and what is done to that one besides the exhaust/fender elimination, double bubble screen, aftermarket mirrors (which I don't care for personally), and front flush mounts? :dontknow: Pretty basic stuff. Sweet but basic. :wink:

I've got a few goodies coming for mine. Also thinkin' about doin' a couple things in the way of paint. Not changing the Ti, just thinkin' about some nice custom work to set it apart from the crowd. :wink:

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
DB's ZX10R said:
I'm glad you got the Akro slip-on.... :mrgreen:
I am too. The friggin' thing looks and sounds AWESOME. You should hear this thing scream up near redline. My buddy on the CBR600RR has heard it go by him twice now. :thumbsup:

·
The Movie Goer!
6,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
DB's ZX10R said:
Looks great except for that butt ugly 2 brothers dual exhaust.....

Whaat?????? I think that 2 brothers dual canister looks sick on there!! But hey every1 has their own opinion... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
El Diablo said:
Oh, and what is done to that one besides the exhaust/fender elimination, double bubble screen, aftermarket mirrors (which I don't care for personally), and front flush mounts? :dontknow: Pretty basic stuff. Sweet but basic. :wink:

I've got a few goodies coming for mine. Also thinkin' about doin' a couple things in the way of paint. Not changing the Ti, just thinkin' about some nice custom work to set it apart from the crowd. :wink:
Red wheels & grafix!!! yea thats the ticket!!

BD

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
ZiG 9th said:
Whaat?????? I think that 2 brothers dual canister looks sick on there!! But hey every1 has their own opinion... :thumbsup:
I don't care for the Two Brothers cans either... :dontknow:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts