Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i got rid of the 05 10r last year, now i found a 2003 ZX-12r for a really good price so i'm going to pick it up on sunday. All stock except for -1 in front, Kawi green, and the only blemish is that the seat is torn.

later

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
Congrats and make sure you post up pics of the new beast. I always like the 12r, just never got one. In fact if I ever run across a GREAT deal on one, I will pick it up too.

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i read some of the topics on the 12 vs. 10 and all that stuff, not to worried about the differences. i really need a commuter bike and this one just fits the bill plus i really like the way they look and its a tad more comfortable. will get some pics up when i get it but my plans are to do a full black on black theme, probably the flat black on all painted pieces and a brushed alum on all the metal parts.

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
its official, i picked up the bike today. i can't upload pics but it is kawi green, came with a yoshi slip on and the guy even threw in a power commander. Needs a full detail and the seat re-covered but thats it.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Congrats on the new bike. Can't wait to see some pics, Always liked the looks of the 12R

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
not a down grade in my book, i never used the 10 to its potential. i'm a commuter and the 12 is way more comfy

·
Registered
162 Posts
Congrats. I think the 12r is an awesome bike. Was considering one myself. I wish they would've put a beefier swing arm on it. My MSF instructor rode one for demo and was throwing that thing down (from edge to edge) at very slow speeds. It was unreal.

·
Where'd the boobs go?
2,655 Posts
03 12

I love the 12! I used to have a buddy who dragged them, the funny part was his wife was quicker on times!!!:wink:

·
Registered
63 Posts
i read some of the topics on the 12 vs. 10 and all that stuff, not to worried about the differences. i really need a commuter bike and this one just fits the bill plus i really like the way they look and its a tad more comfortable. will get some pics up when i get it but my plans are to do a full black on black theme, probably the flat black on all painted pieces and a brushed alum on all the metal parts.
Feel free to hit us up when u decide to do the paint work...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts