Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if any of you out there have a PCIII map for an 08 that shoots pretty good flames for a bike that has an Akra slip with link pipe with gutted cats, seconds removed, BCM race filter..

Ehhh long story behind why I want it.. Just figured I would ask.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Take a bunch of fuel out of it or throw a bunch at it either extreme will get you flames

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
are you fuggin stupid?! seriously...go hang up your keys and sit in the corner, youre in time-out :headshake:

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
My bike does it... but I'm just running a basemap and couldn't tell you why.

·
Caedite Eos Novit Enim Do
2,461 Posts
just flip the kill swith on the right handle bar for a couple seconds than flip it back on, it makes a pretty good boom with a nice flame. back in the early 90's i had a zx-7 that would do this awsome, it sounded like a hi-powered rifle:lol: honestly though its a pretty squidly thing to do.

·
Registered
3,152 Posts
Right now there is a ZX10R.net transport truck on the way to your house. It will be there any minute to pickup your 10 and drop off a gixxer. When it arrives do not attempt to speak to the personnel responding to the squid crisis. It will be returned once you've learned from the error of your ways. Thank you for your cooperation

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Right now there is a ZX10R.net transport truck on the way to your house. It will be there any minute to pickup your 10 and drop off a gixxer. When it arrives do not attempt to speak to the personnel responding to the squid crisis. It will be returned once you've learned from the error of your ways. Thank you for your cooperation
:crackup::+1:

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
mine shoot a flame out every so often when i start coasting from a high speed... dont know why.....

probably get some pointers from a Euro car web site, cause im sure they could shoot flames on command in the Fast and Furious movies... LMAO.....

i do however think we are entitled to an explanation!!!!

·
Registered
238 Posts
:crackup::lol::+2: awesome

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts
add 20% fuel at 0% TP at all rpms above 7k run up the rpms and close the throttle.....flameage.

...the poster is not reponcible for any singed nutt hair or any other liabilty. The internet...for entertainment purposes only.

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
add 20% fuel at 0% TP at all rpms above 7k run up the rpms and close the throttle.....flameage.

...the poster is not reponcible for any singed nutt hair or any other liabilty. The internet...for entertainment purposes only.
why not more :spit:

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Just hold a match up to your ass and fart.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts