Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, I stole the idea from the PA riders thread but thought it was pretty cool to see how many riders on here are in the area. :mrgreen: Maybe we can get a group ride together when it warms up a bit...so who out there is from IL or close by ??

·
Accountant in training.
2,847 Posts
I am in Gilberts, IL. Near Elgin.... Until the house sells..... Then I'll be in Austin, TX.

Chris

·
Registered
346 Posts
I am by mchenry. Hit me up. it would be cool to do a ride with all zx10's.

·
can we ride yet!?!?!?
3,522 Posts
joshua and j1000, you boys already know i'm down by Peoria. i was interested to see who all is close. i think there are more up north:dontknow:

·
Registered
474 Posts
Hey guys...........Jerseyville,IL. About one hour north of St. Louis Mo.

·
Registered
101 Posts
In Plano just southwest of Aurora. I'd be up for 10R meet. If it ever gets nice enough to do so.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Lots of IL reppin

·
can we ride yet!?!?!?
3,522 Posts
hey Joshua, the weather is getting better in central IL, you boys up north need to be thinking about this ride! i'm lookin' forword to it! i have seen a gen 1 and a gen 2 down here this week. i plan on stopping them to get them hooked on this site too!

·
can we ride yet!?!?!?
3,522 Posts
took the trip to the river road and grafton today. fun 150 mile trip with the gf.:spit:
my brother lives down in Alton and rides that same area. i got a trip planned down there. just don't know when yet. oh, and i will leave my wife at home.:lol:

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hey Joshua, the weather is getting better in central IL, you boys up north need to be thinking about this ride! i'm lookin' forword to it! i have seen a gen 1 and a gen 2 down here this week. i plan on stopping them to get them hooked on this site too!
Yep, finally getting some decent weather. Supposed to be in the 60's all week. I was thinking about maybe having a group ride the weekend of the
26th-27th if you and anyone else is up for it, let me know...

·
can we ride yet!?!?!?
3,522 Posts
Yep, finally getting some decent weather. Supposed to be in the 60's all week. I was thinking about maybe having a group ride the weekend of the
26th-27th if you and anyone else is up for it, let me know...
sounds good...we can get more serious the closer it gets...

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
I ride down to the southside of St.Louis every summer from Indy,the wife has family in St.Louis area.
I'll post-up when we set this years date and broadcast it here in this topic closer to when the time comes with specifics.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts