Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I lost the keys to my bike. I have been looking through the threads which number do I need to give them at teh bike shop? I like to do most of the work for them becuase I have found most bike shops employ the severly incompetant. Is it the one 5 digit one that ends in EN along the OD of the cylinder or the one at the end that is 6 digits?

·
Registered
179 Posts
part # for a key blank for an 04-07 i belive is 27008-0030 (if thats what your asking for) If you want one specificly cut for your ignition im not sure where the # for that is

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
so u dont have to replace the ignition if u stillhave the packet u got with the bike (new) there is a number in there that tells them how to make the key. so u dont have to buy a new ignition

·
Registered
772 Posts
I lost the keys to my bike. I have been looking through the threads which number do I need to give them at teh bike shop? I like to do most of the work for them becuase I have found most bike shops employ the severly incompetant. Is it the one 5 digit one that ends in EN along the OD of the cylinder or the one at the end that is 6 digits?
do you still have a key, or are you replacing a lost key?
the blanks were only 12 dollars, and the stealer cut it for free.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts