Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I keep hearing people saying that power commander will be releasing a 'add-on' for ignition advancement, I can't see any information on the power commander site, where have you all been getting this information? Can someone post a link.

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Is that all I get? I see Ivan posting info about it all the time, but there is nothing concrete and we all know how slow Dynojet is when releasing new stuff. For those using the quick shifter will there be a hub to have two add-ons? I will call them and see if I can manage to get a competant employee (rare with most motorcycle companies, sad but true)

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Planned to be released by the end of March with a $355 price tag, just got off the phone with them. That is a pretty steep price IMO but I understand that R&D on electronics isn't cheap...time to start saving my abe lincolns

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts
What do they say about the port? I imagine I'll need to pull the pins from my quickshifter and install then in the ignition advance harness. $355? That's a few duckies!

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
$355 seems high to me, but it is giving you with a PCIII a kit ECU:
ignition timing, injection mapping, and can in some cases raise the rev limit...you have a kit ECU for a lot less.
I dont want to pay that much but if I can get a good gain throughout the entire range then I will pay for it, if it is only 2hp then dynojet can kiss my arse

Birthday in April so I wont really be the one paying will I?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts