Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just doing a little survey on what the public thinks of the different branches of our Armed Forces. With this I leave you this question: If you were to join the military what branch would you pick?
:rocketwho

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Well i served 8 years in the USMC, my dad was in the Navy during WWII, my brother served 4 years in the Army and my eldest daughter is 5 months into her enlistment in the Army, my son wants to go to the Coast Guard Academy for college, and my best friend is in the Air Force so I don't know that i exactly have a favorite....i respect anyone that serves their country in whatever branch of the armed services....

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
Marines

·
Registered
140 Posts
Air Force. Not just because I spent 6 years in and have service loyalty. The Air Force is probably closest life outside the military once you set aside the fact that you are actually in the military. I know that we put up with way less crap than the other branches. I respect the other branches that much more for being there when needed, despite the treatment. But I wouldn't want to do it. When it comes down to it, it really is up to the person signing up.

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
AF - alot of Green go Blue and there is a reason why. But overall, its an experience no corporation can give you, especially the camaraderie amongst your peers.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Army, possibly Marines.
I've been told it's much harder to qualify for sniper in the Marines, though, and that's what would be signing up for.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts