·
Registered
6,354 Posts
:+1:

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
:headshake
Been there, almost done that. Finally got tired of the roller coaster ride of on again/off again and said "No" to her the last time she split and wanted to come back. Best thing I ever did. She used her friends to try to pressure me back, but it was a no-go after I got some backbone.

·
Registered
6,532 Posts
its kinda like what happened to my friend.... came home one day after work, found his g/f having sex with his best friend.... he was cool for the first few minutes, but then...... he went drinking, never saw him alive again

·
Registered
293 Posts
My solution after my ex of 5 years breaking up with me last summer was to date a lot of girls. I'm actually still doing it and love it. Being single is great, trust me. Girls love to ride on the back of sportbikes. ;)

Here's a good place to start and meet a lot of girls locally or anywhere you travel> www.myspace.com Everybody and their mother is on MySpace now. I get email requests from hot chicks all of the time on here. You need to put up some good pics and create a good profile. I literally have 3 girls I'm dating right now and they all know about each other. It's like their trying to win the lottery and I get to pick the nightly winner. I just met a 20 year old hot blonde on there last week and I'm 37.......Dohhhhhhhhhh! I love being single.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts