Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is it:

i got this bike and i'm in love and feel young again...i dont think too many experience the joy of seeing their sweetheart after a hard days work like i do. as if jealous looks on the street weren't enough, i just had to come here a brag a bit :)

hey i'm new to the forum, but i've been reading posts here for awhile now...(yes including ervin's 82+ page post..and for your info i got the nissins and have yet to put them on)

asking my 1 year old nephew:
me: "whats the fastest color?"
him: "pearl solar yellow"

:)

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,562 Posts
Obviously the pics are a bit off but it makes it look like a really sweet tangerine color.
Glad you like it, that's all that matters. Have fun, be safe, and ride her hard.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
your face looks like love (or like exhaustion) get some sleep man, your bike will be there tomorrow:mrgreen:.

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
if you think this is love then the first gen is lust

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
this is it:

i got this bike and i'm in love and feel young again...i dont think too many experience the joy of seeing their sweetheart after a hard days work like i do. as if jealous looks on the street weren't enough, i just had to come here a brag a bit :)

hey i'm new to the forum, but i've been reading posts here for awhile now...(yes including ervin's 82+ page post..and for your info i got the nissins and have yet to put them on)

asking my 1 year old nephew:
me: "whats the fastest color?"
him: "pearl solar yellow"

:)

DAS what it do big baller...

I tell people all the time, the 10 just waits for you and does what ever you ask and never complains.

When I take my night rides I feel like a lion ready to jump on anything that looks like prey. Nothing get's away and I eat everything I can on the HWY.

Good stuff bro!!! Enjoy the bike!

·
Chairman of the Board
16,093 Posts
das what it do big baller...

I tell people all the time, the 10 just waits for you and does what ever you ask and never complains.

When i take my night rides i feel like a lion ready to jump on anything that looks like prey. Nothing get's away and i eat everything i can on the hwy.

Good stuff bro!!! Enjoy the bike!
:+1:

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
haha, solar yellow and the raw titanium def. always stand out from the pack, cause everyone has a green team kawasaki or a black as night kawasaki. Me after having every freaking color on a bike even purple I think I'm sticking with a all black bike for a while!! Looks good but you look damn tired man LOL

·
Registered
916 Posts
Nice bike...but those reflectors gotta goooooo.....:mrgreen:

Oh btw tell your nephew everybody knows green is fastest...

:crackup::crackup::crackup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts