Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Servo's Eliminatus ;)
6,813 Posts
:eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

Are you freakin kidding me!!!!!!!

Holy shit, I'm sharing this with everyone I know.

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
you have got to be shitting me...and they keep raising my tuition rates because "we dont have any money"

·
Boomer Sooner!
2,337 Posts
wish there was a TEXT version. I cant buffer a 6 minute video when i have a daily capped bandwith limit. That will use up about 1/4th of my bandwith for the day. Someone should type up what exactly they are saying in the video.

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
summary, illegals dont have a SSN so they get an ITIN, which is basically a Social Security ID, without it. IRS says everyone pays taxes, thats why they started usign ITINs. Since they are undocumented, other than an ITIN, they claim a fuck load of dependants, mostly nieces and nephews and get MONSTER refunds. Like, 10k+ in refund checks. Some guys were even using one person's house and claiming family in Mexico on their tax forms and getting more money from that.

·
Servo's Eliminatus ;)
6,813 Posts
DAMN why did I have to be born white. Stupid parents.
I wanna be an illegal immigrant.
Get my CHECK.

No Habla English, Ka Ching Ka Ching.

Maybe then I can get some sleeves. :mrgreen:

·
Boomer Sooner!
2,337 Posts
summary, illegals dont have a SSN so they get an ITIN, which is basically a Social Security ID, without it. IRS says everyone pays taxes, thats why they started usign ITINs. Since they are undocumented, other than an ITIN, they claim a fuck load of dependants, mostly nieces and nephews and get MONSTER refunds. Like, 10k+ in refund checks. Some guys were even using one person's house and claiming family in Mexico on their tax forms and getting more money from that.
Oh wow. That is messed up..... I guess thats why mexicans always have 15 people to a house.... :dontknow::dontknow::dontknow:

That is a joke.... Not meant to offend anyone.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
And they do it because they can!!! That's the crappy part about it. And I have to fight to get a 500 dollar refund :banghead:

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Servo's Eliminatus ;)
6,813 Posts
And they do it because they can!!! That's the crappy part about it. And I have to fight to get a 500 dollar refund :banghead:

Hey, It's no different than having to take a piss test to be allowed to work and EARN your own money vs. signing up for welfare and getting free money and not having to take a piss test.
And people wonder why I'm disgusted with our gub ment.
Ding Ding Ding, Shit like this, HELLO.
We can pay them 4.2 BILLION dollars a year for nothing,
But we can't, scratch that, WON'T take care of our elderly who worked and paid taxes ALL their lives.

Don't ya just love the direction America is going.

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Maybe then I can get some sleeves. :mrgreen:
United Don Needs Sleeves Fund. hahaha

Oh wow. That is messed up..... I guess thats why mexicans always have 15 people to a house.... :dontknow::dontknow::dontknow:

That is a joke.... Not meant to offend anyone.
Dude, its kinda sad because its partly true though. The guy they interviewed on their who was doing it even admitted to the 4 guys living to him using the loophole.

dude seriously though. Took for fucking ever to get my State refund this year and it was for like $40/

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
oh yea its lovely.
granted most programs are meant to help the people in need but it gets abused, that's life I guess.
I really don't think we have a say in anything. Democracy is an illusion to keep us all happy, so we think we have a say.

The other thing is do you really think all that money stays in the USA? no! Most of it gets sent to their home countries.

Its A long and hard debate that will never get solved. at least when we have greedy people not just the government, or people that do what they do because they can. The really sad part is there is no recourse for what is going on in one way or the other it will continue to happen because there will always be loop holes..

·
Registered
578 Posts
you have got to be shitting me...and they keep raising my tuition rates because "we dont have any money"
Right?!?! We are paying more and more for shittier and shittier education because, among other things, we are handing out billions of dollars to illegal immigrants for their nieces and nephews that live in Mexico. I knew I shouldn't have been born white... Lol

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
maybe renounce your American citizenship. live illegally get that INTS or whatever card and make bank.

·
formerly GHOST RIDER
2,132 Posts
I couldn't finish watching the video. All these times, I was happy that the IRS gave me MY $15.00:badteeth: and I didn't get audit!!:headshake
Shit I want a TIN # (what ever the hell it is) Uncle sam will pay for MY new ZX10R every year!!

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
I couldn't finish watching the video. All these times, I was happy that the IRS gave me MY $15.00:badteeth: and I didn't get audit!!:headshake
Shit I want a TIN # (what ever the hell it is) Uncle sam will pay for MY new ZX10R every year!!
haha i'm with ya man. I had to just turn that shit off. Better to be ignorant than walk around pissed of all day. And there are actually people out there who think more tax revenue is what this country needs. Damn, now i'm going to be pissed off all day!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts