Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Yankee Racer
14,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you havent already download Internet Explorer 7 as it is much nicer and has a nice tab browsing finally and many other nice features.

·
Yankee Racer
14,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BigDally said:
...been runnin' every release of IE7 since Beta1. It's aight... :wink:

D
yeah it aint to bad really. Just thought I would post up as it is better than past IE's for sure

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
zx10ragentblack said:
yeah it aint to bad really. Just thought I would post up as it is better than past IE's for sure
...does a better job of blocking pop ups (by itself), and the tabbed browser window is kinda cool. Def moved everything (tools, settings, buttons, etc) around, and the favorites menu takes a little gettin' used to as well. Don't care much for that annoying "phishing filter" though. Of course, it comes pre-integrated with all of the Vista OS flavors....

D

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Couldn't pay me enough to use that buggy POS! :headshake

Haven't opened a single page with IE since the first version of Firefox was released.

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts
Iridium said:
Couldn't pay me enough to use that buggy POS! :headshake

Haven't opened a single page with IE since the first version of Firefox was released.
so basically you know jack shit aboiut IE b/c you have no personal experience???

...those running the final release and have been running the builds... is the bug with internet forums fixed. loved a few of the build but kept going back to 6 due to forum issues. one thing i can say... they finally figured out how to perform a clean uninstall. No issues with IE 6 after uninstalling 7 beta builds.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
miykl said:
so basically you know jack shit aboiut IE b/c you have no personal experience???

...those running the final release and have been running the builds... is the bug with internet forums fixed. loved a few of the build but kept going back to 6 due to forum issues. one thing i can say... they finally figured out how to perform a clean uninstall. No issues with IE 6 after uninstalling 7 beta builds.
I have plenty of experience running the previous versions of IE and always loved the spyware, pop ups, etc I got by using it. :rolleyes:

Firefox is just so much more than IE. Faster, less buggy, no pop ups, decent plugins, less useless crap etc so I use it exclusively and have never been happier. The latest versions of IE may be better but I'm sure they are still light years behind what Firefox is capable of as of now.

To each his own I guess.

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
miykl said:
What bug would that be? Perhaps I just haven't hit the same types of forums that you speak of.... I never had an issue hitting this forum (or others) with any of the builds I used. The stability of IE7 has def improved with each release. Beta1 was prone to lockups, dropped connectivity, and weird favorite bar behavior. Beta2 was much better, but still quirky from time to time. RC1 was solid, and the final build appears to be faster/more responsive IMHO.

....and yes, I'm sure there are better browsers out there, so I'm not gonna defend it by no means.

D

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
GT ZX10 said:
People still use IE??:dontknow: :eyecrazy:
:+1:

I just need to go ahead and switch to FF 2.0 :mrgreen: IE is fer ninnys. :nana:

·
Registered
75 Posts
wont use it coz its MS....

me thinks MS is in for a bumpy ride with what googles doing...
spreadsheets,calender etc for free

ever since gates forgot to give me some of his fortune i thought it was time to stop giving him money

1 - 20 of 22 Posts