Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
41 - 47 of 47 Posts
only after i hit it or race

i have the same problem and i have check all the ideas that you guys have put up here..
i still have the same problem but only after i hit it real hard or race. the it's like i didnt burn all the fuel and the rpms will not go down and bike wants to keep going. do you think my baffles has all that compression trapped in a gas form.

the it's like i didnt burn all the fuel and the rpms will not go down and bike wants to keep going. do you think my baffles has all that compression trapped in a gas form.
No trapped compression/gas.
You should not theorize as you have no idea what you are talking about.:mrgreen:
That said you can learn what is really going on and also get a working knowledge of your bike.

To start with if you have attempted any mods work you way backwards and see if your problems go away.
As in idle return to normal.

If i can be of any help let me know.

i know i have no idea in why it keeps doing this.this is why im asking you guys. and thanks for any help you can give. the only mod that i made is removing the secondary butterflies and power commander and an after market exhaust. everything else is stock on this bike. i have back tracked and the idle is normal even on a normal ride as long as i dont get on the throttle to hard. i have checked cables , i have check to have sure the flaps a completely closed when i release the throttle. i have checked the airbox made sure to corrosion on any of the lines. i dont know what else to check

I pulled mine off tonight after thinking about it for a year, the first time I started it, it idled high but when I stabbed the gas it idled down and now it runs fine 1100rpm idle and all. didn't take it out yet but I am optimistic

41 - 47 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.